Ever felt that you are on top of the world? Feel blessed as you witness the endless horizon from Chandrashila along with Nanda Devi, Trishul and Kedarnath peaks.
Sold By Dare2gear 215 Packages Sold
Sari Village - Chopta Last Viewed 9 mins ago
Sari Village-Chopta | Trek
Transfers from Sari Village - Included
Transfers from Chopta - Included
10 Meals (3 Breakfast + 4 Lunch + 3 Dinner)
Starting at (as per hotel selection)
INR 8499 per person
Set Price Alert
We will alert you when the price drops.
8 Packages left!
Choose Departure Date
Choose a Ticket
Arrival in Sari Village
- We will reach sari village by 12 pm with end route stop for meals and short breaks.
- Sari is a small village marketplace.
- We’ll get to our camps, have lunch and explore the sari village with a short trek that will give you an idea about the Chandrashila trek.
- Come back to the camps and chill with everyone.
- Lunch, bonfire, music, and dinner will be provided by us.
Sari Village - Deoriatal - Sari Village
- Have breakfast and head towards the starting point of a short trek, called Deoriatal trek.
- The sign board says Devariya Tal. It's Called so because it's believed that goddesses came to the lake once to take a dip.
- Hike through the beautiful trails & come to the mouth smacking dinner & some bonfire.
Trek to Chandrashila
- Have breakfast and head towards the starting point of the trek.
- You’ll be guided by the trek leader on all do’s and don’ts regarding the trek.
- Trek to the Tungnath temple is quite easy and enjoyable and we’ll make it by 3 hours.
- The Bandarpunch and Kedar view while trekking will keep you motivated.
- You’ll be provided with packed lunch at Tungnath temple and after taking a short break at Tungnath we’ll head towards Chandrashila.
- It will take nearly 2 hours more to reach Chandrashila and it’s quite challenging, too.
- But the feeling when we’ll reach there with snow all around will be amazing.
- The downhill journey is relatively less time consuming and smoother.
- We’ll reach back to our camps in the evening and celebrate the completion of the trek.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided by us.
- Head back to your destination after having a great breakfast.
10 Meals (3 Breakfast + 4 Lunch + 3 Dinner)
- Accommodation: 2 Nights in Sari Village, 1 Night in Chopta
- Transfers: Trek
- Sightseeing: Trek
- Meals: 10 Meals (3 breakfasts + 4 lunch + 3 dinners) - (Veg and Non-Veg)
- Stay: Campsites
- Activity: Trekking/Camping
- Bonfire, snacks, music
- Bisleri water bottles during the bus journey
- Goodie bag comprising of dry fruits, biscuits, chocolates to have while on the trek
- First Aid and Medical Kits
- Qualified, experienced professional trek leader, guide and supporting staff
- Quality camping arrangements
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee
- Service Tax
- Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
Things To Carry
- Windproof jacket, Warm and thick Fleece / Full-sleeve Woollen sweater
- Thermal inner wear (upper and lower)
- Woolen cap, Woollen gloves, Woollen socks and regular socks (3-4 pairs)
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small lightweight towel
- Sturdy Water bottle, Avoid empty Bisleri bottles
- Cap / Hat, Sunglasses
- Walking stick / Trekking pole
- Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm
- Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Personal medications
- Personal toiletries
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are prohibited during this trek
- Avoid trekking during the nights
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites
- For proper blood circulation, avoid wearing thick socks or more than one pair of socks
- Instead of denim jeans, wear track pants
- Avoid carrying snacks and junk food
- Do not use disposable plastic water bottles, plastic-wrapped items
- Always carry a couple of pairs of thermal innerwear
- Wear waterproof jackets and gloves
- Always pack light and carry only the essentials
- It is mandatory to carry your identification proof
|Total trekking distance||20km|
|Maximum Altitude||12,000 ft|
|Package Cost||Rs 6000/- (Sari to Sari)|
- Transportation from Delhi - Sari - Delhi - Rs 2500/-