Located at a height of 13,000 ft, Chandrashila provides you a splendid view of the Himalayas including the majestic Nanda Devi & Kedar Peak.
Sold By Mera Safarnaama 288 Packages Sold
Deoriatal - Chopta Last Viewed 3 mins ago
Any City-Deoriatal | A/C Bus
Chopta-Any City | A/C Bus
Transfers from Deoriatal - Included
Transfers from Chopta - Included
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
Starting at (as per hotel selection)
INR 7999 per person
Set Price Alert
We will alert you when the price drops.
9 Packages left!
Arrival in Sari Village - Trek from Sari Village to Deoriatal. (Trek 3 kms.)
Travel from Delhi to Sari on previous night via AC Bus/Traveller. It is a journey of approximately 450 km which takes around 12 to 15 hours. Will reach Sari around 11 am.
- Arrive in Sari Village the next day morning.
- After breakfast, start your trek to Deoriatal
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Mt. Chaukhamba on the way.
- Return back to the camp in the evening.
- Camp beside Deoriatal for the night. The beauty of the view generally intensifies in the morning, when the clouds have cleared to offer unreal views of the hill.
Trek from Deoriatal to Chopta - (Trek 10 km)
- Deoria Tal is a lake located about 3 km on an uphill trek from the villages of Mastura and Sari, on the Ukhimath-Chopta road in Uttarakhand
- At an altitude of about 2438 meters, it has heavily wooded, lush green surroundings with snow-covered mountains (Chaukhamba is one of them) in the backdrop.
- This is a beautiful trek, with difficulty level rated as easy to moderate. The trek passes through forests and vast meadows
- Overnight stay in the camps.
Trek from Chopta to Chandrashila via Tunganath and back -
- Enjoy a relaxed delicious breakfast in the morning.
- After breakfast, begin your last day trek from Chopta to Chandrashila.
- The climb from Tungnath to Chandrashila is a 600 fr ascent and is a very steep climb.
- After you negotiate a series of switchbacks, you will reach the upper base of Chandrashila Peak. From here, the summit of Chandrashila is visible. The climb up to the summit takes 30-45 minutes.
- Once at the top of the peak, you get a 360-degree view of the mountains of Garhwal and Kumaon. Walk past a temple and see some great mountains of Uttarakhand, like Nanda Devi, Trishul, Nandaghunti, Kamet, Dunagiri, Chaukhamba, Kedar dome, Thalaysagar, Gangotri ranges, Jahanukut and more.
- The sunrise new from this spot is the best you will get to see in all the Himalayas.
- The trek back to Chopta is via the same route taken to reach here. It takes 20-30 minutes to reach Tungnath and another 60 minutes to reach Chopta from Tungnath.
- After completing the Chandrashila summit, trek back down and depart to Delhi at evening 7 pm.
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
- Accommodation: 1 night in Deoriatal, 1 night in Chopta
- Transportation: Delhi - Sari - Delhi A/C Bus
- Transfers: Trek
- Sightseeing: Trek
- Meals: 4 Meals (2 Breakfast + 2 Dinner)
- Accommodation in Homestay/ Swiss Camping/ Camping
- Comfortable AC traveler for all days as per the itinerary
- Reliable and experienced driver with great knowledge of the area and terrain
- Driver charges, driver accommodation, fuel and inter-state tolls
Camping fees, comfortable tents and sleeping bags
- Required Permit
- Free Travel Photography and Filming
- Triple Sharing - INR 7999/- pp
- Double Sharing - INR 8499/- pp
- Group of 5 people or more - INR 7499/-