The Chandrakhani Pass trek is one that takes you through some of these green ranges, gurgling rivers, and lush valleys of Kullu.
Sold By trip adventure 296 Packages Sold
Naya Tapru - Chaklani - Chandrakhani pass Last Viewed 10 mins ago
Transfers from Naya Tapru - Included
Transfers from Chaklani - Included
Transfers from Chandrakhani Pass - Included
Starting at (as per hotel selection)
INR 6999 per person
Set Price Alert
We will alert you when the price drops.
8 Packages left!
Drive From Manali/Patlikuhl - Naggar - Trek to Naya Tapru
- The adventure begins with a brisk drive from PatliKuhl to Rumsu passing through Naggar, a quiet village offering a picturesque view of beautiful mountains.
- We can explore several temples, trekking trails, fishing, and water rafting in this village.
- The drive from Patlikuhl to Rumsu is short.
- After a relaxed drive, we will trek through the dense forest, full of pine fir, oak, and chestnut trees to reach NayaTapru.
- This will be our base camp and we will spend the rest of the day here.
Naya Tapru - Chaklani
- Trekking will start from NayaTapru early in the second day morning along with the team.
- The objective is to reach Chaklani, which is at 1120 feet altitude.
- After a thrilling trek for about five hours, we will reach Chaklani.
- We can expect snow if we' re lucky.
- We will make our campsite in Chaklani and stay overnight.
Chaklani to Pulag - Chandrakhani Pass
- We will descend back and start our trek along with the team towards Pulag via Chandrakhani Pass.
- Pulag is a small hamlet offers a spectacular view of the mountain ranges, lush greenery and a cool breeze.
- Chandrakhani pass is also known as the Valley of Gods.
- While trekking to Chandrakhani pass, we will have a scenic beauty of remote villages and Kullu Valley giving us a visual treat.
- We will stay in this place to enjoy scenic beauty, capture adventurous moments, and have dinner along with the team of trekkers in a homestay in Pulag.
Visit Roerich Art Gallery & Naggar Castle
- Along with the trekking team, we will head back to Naggar to visit some amazing places.
- We will visit Naggar Castle, an ancient building that was built with medieval stone and wood mansion by Raja Sidh Singh of Kullu around A.D. It is now converted into a heritage hotel and offers a spectacular view of the location.
- We will also visit Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery, a house of Prof. Late Nicholas Roerich who was a reputed artist. His house has been converted into an art gallery offering rare paintings open to visitors.
- Being the old Capital of Kullu, Naggar has several other ancient places to visit.
- With great moments and an awesome experience, we will be driving back from Naggar to PatliKuhl along with the trekking team.
- Hotel : 01 Night in Naya Tapru, 1 Night in Chaklani, 1 Night in Chadrakhani Pass
- Transfer : Local Vehicle
- Sightseeing : Trek
- Meals : All Meals
- Accommodation in homestay sharing basis (sleepingbags,mattress& toilet facilities)
- Qualified & experienced guides & support staff
- First-aid treatment/facilities.
- Meals provided all through the trek.
- All transport from and to Manali.
- Any of the permit charges, forest entry fee
- Backpack 50 - 60 ltr
- Head Torch with Extra Batteries
- Trekking Pole
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Trek Pants (2 Pairs)
- Fleece and Woolen gloves
- Balaclava and Woolen Caps
- Thermals ( 2 Pairs)
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes
- Cotton/Woolen Socks(3 Pairs)
- Warm Hollow Fit Jacket
- 1 Pair of slippers
- Water Bottle
- Day Pack 20 ltr
- Quick Dry Towel