Kareri lake is fed by the melted snows of the Dhauladhar range of Himalaya and remains frozen during winters. It is the hidden gem in Himachal...
Sold By Galitor 264 Packages Sold
Harnala Village - Kareri Lake Last Viewed 27 mins ago
Any City-Harnala Village | Delhi To Dharamshala By Ac Volvo
Harnala Village-Kareri Lake
Kareri Lake-Any City | Dharamshala To Delhi By Ac Volvo
Transfers from Harnala Village - Included
Transfers from Kareri Lake - Included
Starting at (as per hotel selection)
INR 5800 per person
Set Price Alert
We will alert you when the price drops.
8 Packages left!
Arrival at Dharamshala & Transfer to Ghera Village
- On arrival we will start our 20 km drive from Mcleodganj to Ghera village.
- We will start our journey for kareri lake trek early in the morning from Mcleodganj at approx 10 AM in the morning.
- After reaching Ghera we will start 5 Kms Trek from Ghera Village to Harnala.
- The journey from Mcleodganj to the first base village of our kareri lake trekking .i.e. Harnala village itself takes approx. 1 hours driving and 3 hours of trekking.
- The distance is 30 km and the car journey is very scenic.
- We will have a stroll around the small, beautiful, Himachali village of Harnala.
- During the whole trek we will hike alongside the river Nyund which serves as the primary source of water for all Kareri lake trek trips.
- After initial hike of 2 hours, forest trails starts which is a steep climb.
- After taking lunch break (Will carry packed lunch) enroute, we will reach Harnala village, one of the best camping place in Kangra Valley and en-route kangra Valley. It is ideal place to camp due to flat area and availability of water.
- Snacks will be served around 6 PM and dinner at 8.
- If weather permits, we would have bonfire.
Harnala - Kareri Lake (10 Km Trek)
- After breakfast at 8AM in the morning we will start our trek to Kareri lake at 9AM.
- Today it is 10 km trek and will take approx. 5-6 hours to reach the Kareri lake. Kareri lake serves as the base campsite for Minkiani pass trek and Baleni pass trek.
- After reaching to the campsite we will set up our camp and explore the lord Shiva Temple there.
- Evening snacks would be served at 6 PM & dinner at 8 PM.
- We will camp overnight at Kareri Lake and have bonfire if weather permits.
- Trek back from Kareri Lake to Kareri Village / Harnala and the trek back to Ghera from where drive down to Mcleodganj.
- It will be a long day but not tough on trekkers as we will be descending mostly.
- Camp : 01 Night in Kareri Lake, 1 Night in Harnala Village
- Transfer : Non A/C Hatchback
- Sightseeing : Trek
- Meals : All Meals
- Sleeping Bag
- Experienced local Guide
- Excursion to nearby hills
- Bonfire at night if weather permits
- We provide healthy and hygienic vegetarian food to boost the energy lost while trekking. Food in lunch and dinner includes Rice / Roti, Rajma/Dal, Dry Veg.