Its every adventurer's dream to experience Spiti. With this 7 days expedition let the empty roads & astounding surroundings cast their magic on you!
Sold By Take me to Himalayas 290 Packages Sold
Narkanda - Sangla - Nako - Kibber - Kalpa Last Viewed 28 mins ago
Any City-Narkanda | Non A/C Suv
Narkanda-Sangla | Non A/C Suv
Sangla-Nako | Non A/C Suv
Nako-Kibber | Non A/C Suv
Kibber-Kalpa | Non A/C Suv
Kalpa-Any City | A/C Volvo
Transfers from Narkanda - Included
Transfers from Sangla - Included
Transfers from Nako - Included
Transfers from Kibber - Included
Transfers from Kalpa - Included
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
Arrival at Chandigarh - Narkanda
- Arrive at Chandigarh and head towards Narkanda.
- Reach Narkanda in the evening and check in to hotel.
- Rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight Stay in Narkanda.
Narkanda - Sangla
- Have a nice breakfast with a view of the mountains and head to Sangla.
- Take appropriate breaks on the way and enjoy the beauty as you leave the hustle and bustle of Shimla behind.
- View the lush green valleys and apple orchards on both sides of the road towards Narkanda.
- You shall meet the Sutlej river at Sainj and from there on it will be with you till Spiti. Sangla is one of the most beautiful valleys in India.
- Overnight stay in Sangla.
Sangla - Rakcham - Chitkul - Nako (175 kms)
- After breakfast visit Kamru Fort in Sangla then proceed to Chitkul and enroute visit Rakcham, Chitkul is the last village towards China/Tibet Border and it’s a very beautiful small village surrounded by the big mountains.
- In Chitkul there is a small Temple of Goddess Chitkul from there we will proceed to Nako.
- Overnight Stay in Nako.
Nako - Tabo - Dhanker - Kibber (131 kms)
- Have an early breakfast and head to Kaza this day before that you can visit Nako Monastery.
- The spiti region will start from Samdho and you will see the another world in this Valley.
- Enroute visit the Gue Mummy of Sangha Tenzin which is around 550 years old, Tabo Monastery which is close to 1000 years old now.
- The murals, thankas and paintings are believed to have been made in a single night by the Gods themselves.
- Visit Dhankar Monastery - Seat of the King in ancient times- the most beautiful setting of a monument which hangs on a cliff and overlooks the confluence of Spiti and Pin River.
- Hike to Dhankar lake, if your lungs permit.
- After that transfer to Kibber.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Kibber.
Kibber - Langza - Komic - Hikkim - Key Gompa - Kibber
- Take the morning easy and today we head to Langza - the main area for Fossils, Hikkim- the highest post office in the world and Komic - one of the highest villages in the world at 4587 mtrs.
- A visit to the Tangyud monastery in Komic is also worthwhile.
- You can see some snow laden peaks during this drive.
- To make this memorable, you can also hike from Langza to Komic - 3-4 hours.
- Visit the postmaster of the highest post office in the world at Hikkim and mail some postcards from here after that visit the oldest monastery in the region Key Gompa.
- Drive back to Kibber.
Kibber - Kalpa (230 kms)
- In the morning after breakfast visit the Chicham Bridge which is situated at 4145 meters, then head towards Kalpa which is around 08 to 09 hrs Journey.
- Overnight stay in Kalpa.
Kalpa - Shimla (225 kms)
- After breakfast visit Kalpa Monastery, Old temple and suicide point.
- Then proceed to Shimla.
- After evening take Volvo from Shimla to Delhi.
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
- Hotel: 1 Night in Narkanda, 1 Night in Sangla, 1 Night in Nako, 2 Nights in Kibber, 1 Night in Kalpa
- Transportation: Chandigarh - Narkanda by Non A/C SUV, Shimla - Delhi by A/C Volvo
- Transfer: Non-A/C SUV
- Sightseeing: Non-A/C SUV
- Meals: 12 Meals (6 Breakfasts + 6 Dinners)
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary by Innova/Xylo.
- Pick up from Chandigarh and drop to Delhi (Volvo).
- Volvo tickets from Shimla to Delhi.
- 01 night accommodation in Narkanda with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 night accommodation in Sangla with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 night accommodation in Nako with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Kibber with Breakfast and Dinner.
- 01 night accommodation in Kalpa with Breakfast and Dinner.
- All driver charges, Toll charges, Parking, State tax and fuel fee included.
- Airport and Hotel Pickup.
- Assistance on arrival.
- Hotel Taxes.