Fall in love with the beauty of Rajasthan, its culture, its great hospitality & mesmerizing beauty. Embark on this journey & chersh it forever!
Sold By The Roomie 253 Packages Sold
Udaipur - Mount Abu - Jodhpur Last Viewed 17 mins ago
Udaipur-Mount Abu | A/C Sedan
Mount Abu-Jodhpur | A/C Sedan
Transfers from Udaipur - Included
Transfers from Mount Abu - Included
Transfers from Jodhpur - Included
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
Arrival at Udaipur
- Arrive at Udaipur airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Udaipur, 'the city of lakes' is admired for its fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, and gardens among many more.
- Evening at leisure.
- Overnight stay at Udaipur.
- Breakfast at hotel go for morning city sight seeing tour.
- Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd.
- The places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas.
- Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen's resort for the friends).
- Evening Motor launch cruise(Cruise not included) on the placid waters of Lake Pichola.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Udaipur - Mount Abu
- After breakfast drive to Mount Abu.
- Arrive and check into the hotel.
- Evening visit to Nakki Lake, Sun Set point and Temple.
- Overnight stay in Mt Abu.
Mount Abu - Jodhpur
- After Breakfast & check out from hotel & drive to Jodhpur.
- Arrive Jodhpur and check in at hotel.
- Afternoon proceed` for local city sight seeing tour. Jodhpur, stronghold of the fierce Rathore clan, was founded in 1459 by Prince Jodha.
- Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort, visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal.
- Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing marble cenotaph, built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant singh II around 1899 and Umaid Public gardens.
- Later depart for Jaisalmer. The highlights of the city are stunning Jain temples inside the Sonar Quila, the palace museum inside this fort exhibiting a rich collection of imperial dresses and artifacts belonging to the royal family of Jaisalmer, Havelis with convoluted designs and latticed windows such as Patwaon-ki-haveli and the Gadisar Lake, which seems beautiful at sunset.
- Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
- Morning check out from hotel and drive to Udaipur. In time drop at airport.
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
- Hotel : 02 Nights in Udaipur, 1 Night in Jodhpur, 1 Night in Mount Abu
- Transfer : A/C Sedan
- Sightseeing : A/C Sedan
- Meals : MAP Meal plan (04 Breakfasts + 04 Dinners)
- Accommodation : single ( 1rooms on double sharing )
- Meal plan : Breakfast ,dinner
- Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges
- WiFi Connection
- English Speaking Driver