An off road ride to Spiti offers a rush of a lifetime and a view of the Promised Land.
Sold By Mountaineerz 218 Packages Sold
Pickup from bus stop - Report at Basecamp - Drive to Chandratal (140 km - 8 hr)
- Get dropped at Patlikulh bus stop, 16 kms before main Manali bus stop.
- Get picked-up by the team member and report at the base camp in Haripur and meet the team members over refreshments.
- We will depart at 7:00 am sharp for our off roading trip through the beautiful lush green forest of Marhi and Gulaba and on to Rohtang Pass.
- We'll take a refreshment break at Gulaba.
- We'll have an early lunch at Chhatru (estimated time: 4 hour from the start).
- Next stop Batal, where we'll stop for tea break.
- Chandratal is just 38 km from here and we will camp just before the lake at an exotic location in comfortable premium camping tents.
Chandratal - Kunzum La - Losar - Ki - Kibber - Kaza - Rangrik
- After an early breakfast, we will leave from Chandratal and head on to Kunzum La, which is also the highest point of the trip.
- Enjoy this magical drive over Kunzum Pass to enter the middle land called Spiti Valley.
- You will enjoy the drive to Kaza greatly.
- Visit Ki – Kibber villages.
- Enjoy the most scenic drive of entire Spiti Valley between Losar and Kaza at an easy pace.
Kaza - Dhangkar - Tabo - Kaza/Rangrik (4 to 5 hrs)
- Explore Tabo an around, check out monastery and old caves of monks.
- Travel back the 47 km to Kaza from Tabo via Dhangkar villages, visit Dhangkar Monastery and leave after early lunch.
- Enjoy the magnificent vistas all day and come back to Kaza for the night.
Kaza - Kunzum La - Batal - Chhatru - Rohtang Pass - Manali Basecamp
- After an early breakfast, we will leave from our camping site.
- From here, we will ride/drive back to Chhatru for lunch and then continue to basecamp in Manali while passing Rohtang Pass.
- Upon reaching basecamp we'll have a hearty lunch and refresh ourselves.
- The trip ends and guests who are taking bus back to Delhi/Chandigarh can get dropped to Patlikuhalbus station.
- Hotel : 02 Nights in Kaza, 01 Night in Chandratal
- Transfer : Non A/C SUV/ Bike
- Sightseeing : Non A/C SUV/ Bike
- Meals : 9 Meals (3 Breakfasts + 3 Lunch + 3 Dinners)
- Tour guide & driver
- Travel insurance above 6 lakhs
- All meals during trip (nutritious freshly cooked veg/non-vegetarian) incl refreshments at restaurants
- Breakfast and dinner at our places of stay
- Lunch at restaurants/dhabas (thali/meal served anything extra to be paid by guests directly)
- Pick-up & drop from Patlikulh bus stop
- High clearance SUV or Gypsy
- Stay in swiss tents at Chandertaal
- Stay in beautifully located homestays and guesthouse in Kaza/Rangrik
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies
- SUV Price PP - 6500/-
- Bike Price PP - 9500/-