In the heart of Kullu, Bhirgu Lake is charming and spectacular with the changing colors all through the day. For beginners its just perfect!
Sold By trip adventure 247 Packages Sold
Manali - Gulaba - Rola Kholi : Two hours drive to Gulaba Village and 3-4 hours trek covering 7km
- The trek begins with Manali with a drive to Gulaba village, about 22km from Manali.
- The first destination from Gulaba village is the Gulaba campsite, which is about 3km from the village and takes a trek of one hour to reach.
- The trek goes through a dense woody trail. Further, after a steady and steep climb of 20 minutes through rivulets, the team reach the vast, green meadows. This place offers astounding views of the Hanuman Tibba and other mountain ranges.
- We trek from Gulaba camp to Rola Kholi passing through the Kolang nallah. This place presents great views of Solang, Manali, and the seven sister peaks.
- The camp site here is surrounded by mountains all around, shielding the place from blustery winds.
- The team camps overnight at this place.
Rola Kohli via Bhrigu Lake - Pandu Ropa : The 14km Trek Takes about 7-8 Hours
- The trek to Bhrigu lake from Rola Kohli is a steep ascent. The sight of this magnificent lake even from a distance is captivating.
- The lake remains frozen for the most part of the year barring the summer months. The crystals of water glistening through the golden rays of the Sun, offer colorful hues during different times of the day. Alpine blossoms amidst the grassy green pastures are a sight to behold.
- After a stop at the Bhrigu lake, the trek makes a steady descent to Pandu Ropa.
- The trek is through green rice fields and beautiful meadows.
- The team camps out at Pandu Ropa where there will be bonfire and dinner.
Pandu Ropa - Vashishth : The 8km Trek Takes 4 hours Then Drive to Manali.
- Today, we trek to Vashishth from Pandu Ropa, which is one amidst awesome views.
- Vashishth is a place engulfed with hot water springs. The temple shrines of Lord Rama and Vashishth Maharishi are popular here.
- The team reaches Vashishth where we officially end the trek and proceed on their return journey to Manali.
- Hotel: 1 Night in Rola Kholi, 1 Night in Pandu Ropa
- Transfer: Local Vehicle
- Transportation: No Transportation
- Sightseeing: Trek
- Meals: All Meals
- Qualified and experienced guides and support staff.
- First-aid treatment/facilities.
- The cost of meals provided all through the trek.
- All costs of helpers, porters, and the mule costs used for transporting equipment
all through the trek.
- Any of the permit charges, forest entry fee and camping charges.
- Transport from Manali and back.
Trek Essentials -
- Backpack 50 - 60 ltr
- Head Torch with Extra Batteries
- Trekking Pole
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Trek Pants (2 Pairs)
- Fleece and Woolen gloves
- Balaclava and Woolen Caps
- Thermals ( 2 Pairs)
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes
- Cotton/Woolen Socks(3 Pairs)
- Warm Hollow Fit Jacket
- 1 Pair of slippers