Live the vacay life - one that you will treasure for years to come! Come and explore Kerala at its finest.
Sold By Bharat Booking Holidays 285 Packages Sold
Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey Last Viewed 19 mins ago
Munnar-Thekkady | A/C Sedan
Thekkady-Kumarakom | A/C Sedan
Kumarakom-Alleppey | A/C Sedan
Transfers from Munnar - Included
Transfers from Thekkady - Included
Transfers from Kumarakom - Included
Transfers from Alleppey - Included
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Welcome to Kerala! First stop: Munnar
- After reaching the Cochin airport/railway station, meet & greet our representative.
- Proceed to Munnar in an AC sedan arranged exclusively for you.
- Get ready to witness the vast expanses of tea plantations, rivulets & waterfalls on the way.
- On your way, visit the Valara and Cheeyappara waterfalls, which is also a great place for trekking and mountain biking.
- Reach Munnar and make sure you cover the rose garden, Munnar market & the Photo Point.
- In the evening, check-in at the hotel and stay the night.
- After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, procced for Munnar sightseeing which includes the Eravikulam National Park famous for its largest surviving population of Nilgiri Tahr.
- Next is the Mattupetty dam, a storage Concrete Gravity dam built in the mountains of Kerala.
- Head over to the beautiful tea plantations that Munnar is famous for, as it is home to some of the highest tea plantations in India.
- By the evening, get back to the hotel and relax.
Thekkady: Heaven for Natural Spices
- After a scrumptious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Thekkady.
- Explore the The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, gifted with thick evergreen forests.
- Don't forget to silently gaze at the splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar Dam across the Periyar River.
- Click pictures of the greatest attraction of Periyar- herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake.
- You can choose to either walk or go for boating at the sanctuary.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
Experiencing life in a Houseboat: Kumarakom
- Next morning, after breakfast, transfer to the houseboat in Kumarakom by noon.
- After boarding, get ready for the amazing backwater cruise to begin, served with some delicious Kerala lunch.
- Have a filling dinner and enjoy the houseboat experience in this calm and beautiful place.
Visit the Venice of the East: Alleppey
- After breakfast, check out from the houseboat and procced towards Alleppey.
- Witness a breathtaking town with picturesque canals, backwaters, beaches & lagoons.
- Don't forget to capture the most popular tourist attraction in Kerala - backwaters of Alleppey.
- Make sure to visit the Alappuzha Beach , that offers one of the most beautiful views of the Arabian Sea.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Bid Kerala Adieu!
- Next morning, have your last scrumptious breakfast of the trip.
- Check-out from the hotel & proceed towards local sightseeing in Cochin (Ernakulum), the commercial capital of Kerala.
- Explore the various attractions that Kochi has to offer Chinese fishing nets (their size and elegant construction that is photogenic).
- Visit the Mattancherry Palace, aka the Dutch Palace which is a portrait gallery of the Cochin Rajas, notable for some of the best mythological murals in India.
- Pay a visit to another historical attraction, that is the Jewish Synagogue, adjacent to Mattancherry Palace.
- Explore the LuLu International shopping mall for some last minute souveneirs.
- Travel along the edge of backwaters at the Marine Drive of Kochi.
- Later, procced towards Cochin railway station/airport & board your train/flight with some beautiful memories!
Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Hotel : Munnar (2 nights), Thekkady (1 night), Kumarakon (1 night), Alleppey (1 night)
- Transfer : Pick up/drop from airport to hotel in AC sedan.
- Sightseeing : All sightseeing by an AC Sedan.
- Meals : Daily breakfast
- Candle light Dinner ,Flower Bed Decoration ,Honeymoon Cake.
- Individual A/C Indica for 6 Days sightseeing & transfers.
- Inclusive of Taxes i.e. Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax
- Fuel Expense & Driver Expense
- Non Alcoholic (i.e. juice, Tea/ Coffee) Welcome Drink on arrival in Hotel.