Also known as gateway to Spiti valley, it offers diverse views of beautiful flower valleys, gushing waterfalls, glaciers and much more. Book Now & Get INR 1,000/- off! Special offer for students (INR 2,000/- off) & doctors (INR 3,000/- off).
Sold By Team TrekTrails Adventures LLP 257 Packages Sold
Jobri Nala - Chika - Balu Ka Gera - Shea Goru - Chatru Last Viewed 19 mins ago
Chika-Balu Ka Gera
Balu Ka Gera-Shea Goru
Transfers from Jobri Nala - Included
Transfers from Chika - Included
Transfers from Balu Ka Gera - Included
Transfers from Shea Goru - Included
Transfers from Chatru - Included
Manali - Jobri Nala
- Day one will be a drive to Jobri Nala which is at a height of 2800mts where we would camp for first day to get ourselves acclimatized to the high altitude.
- Day will start at 11 am with pickup from Manali bus stand, next to Mall road.
- It is one and a half hour drive to the first camping place Jobri Nala.
- Lunch will be served at the camping site followed by the excursion to the nearby beautiful landscapes of Madi and Bhujdhar.
- After completing the little excursions, snacks will be served at 4 PM.
- Soup and dinner will be served late in the evening at around 8:30pm.
- If weather remains fine, we will also try to have bonfire.
Jobri Nala - Chika
- Day two starts with tea at 7:30 am, followed by breakfast.
- It would be a total of 4 hours of trek to Chika.
- Packed lunch will be provided along with the breakfast.
- Chika is at height of 3079 mts and this day would be a gradual incline along the Hampta valley through a beautiful terrain of flowery meadows.
- We would trek through greener pastures and would get a chance to see numerous waterfalls owing to melting of snow.
- A river crossing experience adds further excitement to the day’s trek.
- On reaching the camp of the day two at Chika, tea and snacks will be served.
- Soup would be served at around 7 PM, followed by dinner at around 8 :30 PM.
Chika - Balu Ka Gera
- Day 3 would be a 6 hours trek to the beautiful camping site of Balu ka Gera which in local language translates to Bear’s place.
- This would be a different kind of trekking experience from day two in terms of terrain as it presents more of a rocky terrain though it would be similar in difficulty level.
- The day again starts with tea and breakfast at around 7:30 am.
- Packed lunch will also be provided before start of the trek.
- The trek meanders through the beautiful Hampta valley alongside the river.
- Evening snacks will be served at the campsite, followed by soup at 7 PM and dinner late in the evening at around 8pm.
Balu Ka Gear - Hampta Pass - Shea Goru
- We would be crossing the Hampta Pass on day 4, the highest point of the trek.
- The trek starts after the breakfast and serving of the packed lunch. Day 4 is a 6 to 7 hours’ of trek.
- After covering incline during the initial part of the trek, we reach Hampta Pass at the height of 4270 mts.
- From Hampta Pass, trek is a sharp descend down towards the valley on the other side of the Pass.
- Once we reach the river at the end of the sharp decline, it is moreover a flat surface with gradual decline to the camping site of the day four besides the roaring Chander River.
- Camping site lies in a lush green picturesque valley with Chandra river flowing besides the camping site. A narrow bridge crossing adds more adventure to the day. The camping site is situated at a height of 3300 mts.
- Hot snacks would be served at the campsite at around 5 PM followed by dinner at 8:30 PM
Shea Goru - Chatru & Drive to Chadretal Lake then return Back
- Day five would be longest day but trek would be very small of two hours till Chatru.
- After the trek, we would proceed towards Chandertal Lake in shared cabs.
- Trek starts after having breakfast and getting packed lunch. It would be a two hours trek along the Chandra River.
- As we enter Spiti valley, terrain would drastically change from greener pastures of Kullu region to drier landscape of Spiti.
- The trek is through a rocky terrain with less of vegetation. Chatru lies on the Manali – Kaza road in Lahaul and Spiti region.
- It would be a total of 70 kms drive from Chatru to the Chandertal Lake, which will be covered in approximately 3.5 hours.
- Chandertal, also known as Moon Lake is at the height of 4300 metres. It is a picturesque beautiful still water lake giving a mirror image to the snow covered peaks, a sight to visit in Himachal.
- The lake is also designated as the Ramsar Wetland site, and it is also one of the high-altitude wetlands of India.
- After spending some time at the lake, we will come back to Chatru in pre arranges shared cabs.
- The dinner will be served at the Chatru camping site at around 8:30 pm.
Chatru - Manali
- On last day of the trek, we would be coming back to Manali through pre arranged cabs.
- After the morning breakfast and packed lunch, we will start the return journey
- We will cross ever famous Rohtang Pass on our return journey and expect to reach manali by 3 PM
- 24-29 June
- 1-6 July
- 15-20 July
- 12-17 Aug
- 9-14 Sep
- 29 Sep - 4 Oct
- Hotel : 01 Night in Jobri Nala, 01 Night in Chika, 01 Night in Balu Ka Gera, 01 Night in Shea Goru, 01 Night in Chatru
- Transfer : Non A/C Shared Vehicle & Trek
- Sightseeing : Non A/C Shared Vehicle & Trek
- Meals : All Meals
- Hiking equipment other than those mentioned above. (Trekking Poles, Poncho/Raincoat available at extra cost which can be selected while booking the trek)
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Guide/Support Staff Gratuity
- Any kind of personal/Accidental Insurance
- Any personal expenses
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Mule/Porter services for carrying personal belongings (This service is available at extra cost and can be selected while booking the trek)