Explore the unexplored side of Manali, and experience Hiking amidst snow clad mountains, tiny and charming villages; and camp by a stream at the edge of a thick forest covered with abundant Beauty. For true Adventurers at heart.
Sold By Mountaineerz 259 Packages Sold
Arrive in Manali - Golden Meadow Hike to the Kkoott – 3 hrs-
- The guests will be received by our support team in Patlikuhal and reach the dA Base - Mountaineerz' in Haripur.
- After refreshments, get on the golden meadow trail.
- Enjoy this wonderland of green and vivid colors as we begin our hike on the trail to the ‘Kkoott’.
- After a short, pleasant and invigorating hike, we will reach the end of the trail at the ‘Kkoott’, where freshly cooked lunch awaits.
- The Kkoott is an area at the end of a village which borders the thick Deodar forest.
- The heritage home is in the middle of the forest, amidst an apple and plum orchard next to a glacial stream, renowned for trout fishing.
- Lie in a hammock and chill with a book to give you company.
- In the evening we will go angling in the glacial stream, which is flowing right next to our Orchard and is famous for its wild trout.
- Chill overnight in the wilderness and enjoy some unadulterated peace and quiet, even if it is for a night.
- Enjoy a freshly cooked vegetarian meal and collect firewood. Chill around a bonfire and BBQ before retiring for the night.
- We will stay in a picture perfect beautiful solitary village cottage.
Hike to the Mystic Waterfall-
- Early morning sights and sounds of the exotic locations are bound to touch your soul and make you re-imagine our connection with nature.
- After a healthy breakfast, we will head out on a trek to the 'mystic waterfall’.
- This one is much bigger than the crowded jogini waterfall and is unknown to the general public.
- A truly unique and special experience, marvelling a sight unseen by people.
- Enjoy packed lunch besides the waterfall.
- Under the expert guidance of a guide, we will pluck wild vegetables, which are traditionally cooked by locals.
- For dinner today we’ll have lamb cooked in traditional Himachali manner.
Checkout from Kkoott (Jungle camping site) & Golden Meadow Hike to dABase – 2 Hrs-
- Wake up to the charming morning life of a village set in a thick jungle if you are camping at Kkoott.
- An early morning walk in this mesmerizing places will certainly make you contemplate the presence of a higher power.
- After a leisurely breakfast, we will start our hike back to civilization. Refresh after reaching the base.
- After lunch, we will drive to the ancient capital of Kullu, Naggar.
- Visit Roerich art gallery, Naggar castle, the Himachali architecture of temples and houses.
- Time for some thrills as we go for Zip-lining (short one) in Naggar.
- For those looking for more, the highest zip-line in India is also available (extra cost).
- Later, by 5pm, guests will be dropped to Patlikuhal for their onward journey to Delhi/Chd.
- Time to soar the winds and fly high. Go for an absolutely safe high flying experience with our professional pilots.
- Paragliding and White Water rafting at a special discount or you can go on an exploration of Manali town. We’ll be happy to provide a guide and vehicle (cost as applicable).
- Later board the bus from the Manali bus stand/Patlikuhl bus stand.
4 Meals (1 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Dinner)
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Traditional Himachali cottage or luxury hiking tents on Triple sharing basis.
- Transfers: SIC
- Sightseeing: Trek/ Cab
- Meals: 4 Meals ( 1 Breakfast + 2 Lunch + 1 Dinner)
- Meals and refreshments beginning from first day brunch to second day lunch
- Pickup n drop from Patlikuhal bus stop
- Golden Meadow Hike
- Short zip-line in Naggar
- Services of experienced guide
- Cab to explore Naggar
- First aid and basic medical assistance
- Wildlife and forest permits and other permits & levies.
- High Flying Paragliding Experience (highest and longest in Manali) – INR 3200/-
- River Rafting (7 Km Stretch) – INR 850/-
- Zip Line – highest and longest in the country – INR 1500/-
- Participants are expected to have a reasonably good fitness level.
- Trekking programs in the Himalaya not necessarily would always run exactly as scheduled. Allow for unplanned long days or early camps due to weather disruptions or similar causes.
- All participants are recommended to have a travel insurance that covers trekking and wilderness travel.
- Wear shoes and clothes you are comfortable in and do not forget waterproof jackets and warm clothing.
- Do not litter the environment. Polythene and plastics are non-biodegradable and unhealthy for the environment and must not be littered or burned and should be carried back
- Golden Meadow Hike
- Introduction to Himalayan Trekking and Camping
- Angling with instructor and bbq the catch
- Hike to the mystic waterfall
- Bonfire, BBQ, great food (Himachali Cuisine, Fish, Lamb, Red Rice)
- Option of Paragliding/ Rafting
- Explore Naggar, Roerich art gallery, castle etc
- Region: Manali
- Max. Altitude: 2050 m
- Grade: Easy
- Group Size: 2 - 12
- Starting Point: Haripur
- Ending Point: Haripur
- Average Hiking Daily: 2 hrs
- Total Trekking distance: 3 kms
Package Cost Details-
Cost: Ex. Manali
- 2-3 pax: INR 6450 + 5 % GST
- 4 to 8 pax: INR 5750 + 5% GST
- 9 to 12 pax: INR 5250 + 5% GST
- 13 to 24 pax: INR 4850 + 5% GST
- 25 + pax: INR 4250 + 5% GST
Cost Ex. Delhi:
- Add INR. 3000