A Trek through the dense forests of Himachal, across brooks, and Natural Hot Water Springs for a most natural experience.
Sold By Abhinandan Tour & Travels 241 Packages Sold
Arrival at Kasol – Manikaran Sahib
On the previous night depart from Delhi in Evening. Overnight Journey to Kasol.
- Arrival at Kasol.
- After freshen up Check-in at the Hotel/Camp Site.
- After some leisure, head to Manikaran to take a dip in the hot water springs & enjoy the langar feast.
- Spend some time in the serenity of Parvati valley. Providing a retreat to everyone from work, this place is a sanctuary of relief and relaxation.
- Having Parvati River meet Beas, this is a lovely sight to eyes as well as to the soul.
- Return to hotel/Camp in the evening.
- Dinner & Overnight stay in Kasol.
Kheerganga Trekking & Stay at Campsite
- We need to start our day early today, after breakfast, start your journey getting to Barshani first .
- The trek is an easy walk in the park for first few kms. But after we cross the first dhaba the trek can become a little more demanding.
- One can finish the trek in 5-6 hours easily and there is no need for a porter. There are so many places on the way you would want to just chill for a while though and it might just take you a little more time if you stop at each one of those.
- Check in at Kheerganga camps.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at Kheerganga in Tents.
Kheerganga – Kasol – Delhi
- Today morning after breakfast we trek back to Kasol and board the bus to reach Manali by evening.
- Soulful Manali offers something special for everyone. It gives peace for mediators, inspiration to Artists, Daring Activities for Adventure Seekers etc.
- Overnight drive to Delhi.
Reach Delhi early next morning between 5:00am to 8:00am (approx.)
4 Meals (2 Breakfasts + 2 Dinners)
- Transportation: Delhi - Kasol - Delhi transportation included
- Accommodation: 1 Night in Kasol and Tents at Kheerganga
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Trek: Expert Team Leader at your disposal
Additional Inclusions -
- All taxes and charges
- A Beautiful Trek with amazing views at 13,000ft
- Bonfire and signature cafe crawls