Visit the mesmerizing hill station with lush green hills, serene monasteries, tea plantations, steep mountain for the best moments of your life.
Sold By PaynedTravels 205 Packages Sold
Arrival at Bagdogra and transfer to Gangtok (126 Km)-
- Take the flight from Delhi to Bagdogra.
- On arrival at Bagdogra, a representative will escort you to your hotel in Gangtok.
- Complete your check-in procedure and take some rest in your room
- Spend the first day of your Darjeeling-Gangtok vacation leisurely.
- Check out your refreshing surroundings, take a stroll on the hilly roads or simply relax and breathe in the cool mountain breeze.
- End the first day with a peaceful overnight stay at your hotel.
Gangtok Full Day Excursion – Tshongo Lake & Baba Mandir (40 Km)-
- Wake up to a beautiful day, have a filling breakfast & proceed for the sightseeing tour.
- Set off on your excursion to Tsomgo Lake near Gangtok
- Tsomgo Lake is amongst the most visited tourist attraction in Gangtok, known for changing colors
- Visit the famous Baba Mandir built in fond memory of Late Major Baba Harbhajan Singh
- An excursion to Nathula Pass (charges extra).
- Return to your hotel and have a good night sleep
Half-Day City Tour to Gangtok and Transfer to Darjeeling (98 Km)-
- Start your day with fresh & delicious breakfast.
- Proceed for a half day city tour of Gangtok
- Visit the Dro-dul Chorten Stupa, Institute of Tibetology, and Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom.
- Start your journey to Darjeeling in the evening.
- Breathe in the delicious aroma of tea as you ride through the winding roads to this charming little hill town
- Upon reaching your hotel, complete your check-in formalities and head to your room
- End your day with some refreshing sleep at the hotel
Darjeeling Full Day City Tour-
- Wake up early morning & get to Tiger Hill to for the phenomenal sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga.
- Stop by at Ghoom Monastery & check out the elegant Batasia Loop, a quirky Toy Train railway track that spirals around the Gorkha War Memorial.
- Return to your hotel and have breakfast.
- Set out for a full day city tour of Darjeeling.
- Advance to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & Tenzing Rock, visit the largest high altitude zoo in India - PNZ, Zoological Park (entry charges).
- Explore the delightful ride on the Darjeeling Ropeway.
- Visit the Tibetan Refugee Center that offers Shopping for woolen shawls & carpets, carved wooden items, leather jackets, coats & pretty ornaments.
- End the day’s sightseeing by paying a visit to the divine Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
- Return to your hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Darjeeling to (Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station) for departure to Delhi (65 Km)-
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and proceed towards the Bagdogra Airport.
- Take the flight to Delhi from Bagdogra.
- Have a wonderful journey back home with your treasured memories.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Gangtok, 2 nights in Darjeeling.
- Sightseeing: Wagon R/ Similar
- Transfer: Wagon R/ Similar
- Meals: CPAI - Daily breakfast.
- Flight ex-Delhi round trip (Delhi – Bagdogra - Delhi)
- All sightseeing points (as directed in the tour itinerary)
- Parking fees
- 24 hrs customer care assistance
- Specific tour coordinator throughout the tour.
- GST @ 5%