Take your curiosity anywhere with this majestic cruise having an ocean of options to choose from, sure to make your vacation truly incredible.
Sold By Tirun 264 Packages Sold
Embark from Miami, Florida
> Arrive at the port of Miami to begin your Bahamian voyage.
> Get ready to experience the grandeur of the seas.
> Embark your journey from Miami at 16:00 hours.
> Welcome on board! Relax and enjoy with the multitude of options available on the cruise.
Enjoy your onboard experience with access to almost all public spaces onboard the ship.
- 11 Decks
- 9 Pools and Whirlpools
- 8 Bar and Lounges
> Enjoy lavish buffets and intimate dining experiences from a multi - cuisine menu.
> Retreat to the splendid view of your ocean view room.
> Wake up fresh to the breathtaking ocean by your side.
> Multifarious activities await for you to choose from.
> Cruise is docked at Nassau, Bahamas at 08:00 hours.
> Nassau is the capital of the Bahamas. A popular cruise-ship stop, the city has a hilly landscape and is known for beaches as well as its offshore coral reefs, popular for diving and snorkeling.
> You are set for the adventure that follows, discovering this city.
Recommended things to do in Nassau, Bahamas - MUST TRY!
- Paradise Island
- Blue Lagoon Island
- Fort Montagu - The oldest of three forts in New Providence. Climb the stone staircase to the upper level of the fort to see beautiful views over the harbor.
- Cable Beach
- Love Beach
- Goodman’s Bay
- Aquaventure - Waterpark
- Spanish Wells - Fishing, Snorkeling, Kite surfing
- Atlantis Paradise Island
Sightseeing and Museums:
- Fort Fincastle - This was constructed of cut limestone and strategically placed atop Bennet's Hill to protect historic Nassau town.
- National Art Gallery of Bahamas
- Government House
- Pirates of Nassau - Pirate themed museum and replica ship.
> Get back to the cruise after a long memorable day.
> Relax to energise yourself for the next day.
> Wake up to the Bahamas by your side.
> Cruise will stop at Coco Cay today.
> Little Stirrup Cay or CoCoCay, Bahamas, is one of the Berry Islands, a collection of cays and small islands
> Tendered time - 08:00-17:00 hrs.
*Tender ports - where you go ashore on a small boat (either one of the cruise ship's lifeboats, or in a larger vessel supplied by the port).
When a ship docks in a port, you can walk on and off as you want.
Recommended things to do in Cococay, Bahamas - MUST TRY!
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour - A glass bottom boat tour allows you to sit back, relax and watch the underwater world bustle beneath you while someone else does the driving. An excellent option for older guests, children, or people who don’t want to get into the water, the glass bottom boat excursion lasts approximately 90 minutes and features informative narration.
If you don’t want to get off the cruise, you can also enjoy the onboard cruise activities.
- Relaxation - Outdoor Poolside movie screen, Vitality Spa, Fitness centre, Pools, Whirlpools, Concierge Club
- Adventure - Rock wall, Upper-deck jogging track,Video game arcade, Bungee trampoline
- Dining - Multi - cuisine menu, Chops Grille, Fusion food, Frozen treats
- Entertainment - Broadway style Theatre, Bars, Casinos, Duty free shopping
> Sleep tight in your ocean view room.
Key West, Florida
> The beautiful Florida welcomes you to another adventure.
> A plethora of choices emerge for you to make.
> Cruise is docked at Key West, Florida at 10:00 hours.
> Key West, a U.S. island city, is part of the Florida Keys archipelago. It's also Florida's southernmost point, famed for its pastel-hued, conch-style houses.
> Have fun exploring this island city!
Recommended things to do in Key West, Florida - MUST TRY!
- Mallory Square - Watch beautiful sunsets at this bustling Plaza.
- Harry S. Truman Little White House - Explore the house for US President Harry S Truman for 175 days during 11 visits.
- Southernmost Point Buoy
- Key West SHipwreck Museum
- USCGC Ingham - Grab a slice of History with this memorial vessel
Beaches and Recreation:
- Florida Keys
- Key West Aquarium
- Truman Annex
- Smathers Beach
- Ripley's Believe it or not Museum
- Audubon House - Exemplary art showcases.
- Martello Gallery - Taste History with the American civil war era exhibition and artifacts
> Your cruise welcomes you on the last night of the trip.
> Let your hair down, party and relax in your ocean view room.
Debark at Miami, Florida
> Wake up on your final day to the breathtaking journey that has been.
> Prepare to debark Enchantment of the Seas at 07:30 hours.
> Your cruise ship comes to an end with hundreds of memories made.
Enchantment of the Seas - Royal Caribbean
Collecting thousands of memories set in the breathtaking summerlands of Bahamas, Enchantment of the Sea makes this a definite cruise to remember. A vacation full of relaxation, adventure, sightseeing and everything in between, this cruise is a definitely a treat to the eyes.
Enjoy an onboard experience with:
- Bungee trampolines to spring you sky high, rock-climbing walls,
- An interactive Splash Deck – along with plenty of spaces that soothe, like the Vitality Spa and Fitness Center and the adults-only Solarium pool.
- When the night heats up, follow dinner with a scoop from Ben & Jerry's, a Broadway-style show, and salsa moments at Boleros Latin-themed lounge
Take your curiosity just about anywhere with this majestic cruise having a plethora of options to choose for activities ranging for all age groups, sure to make your vacation truly incredible.
- Ocean transportation per itinerary
- All meals
- Some non-alcoholic beverages available in vending machines (including, tea, coffee, lemonade and iced-tea)
- 24-hours Room Service
- Recreation and entertainment as provided onboard.
- All guests have unlimited free access to almost all public areas on board the ship.
* For prices, please refer to this link
* Prices may change as per dollar fluctuation, and demand-supply of available slots.
* Taxes US$ 106.69 and Gratuities US$ 54.00 Per Person Extra
- Enjoy your Romantic evenings on the deck
- Order a bottle of wine for your loved one!
- 24hrs room service for added privacy (where possible!)
- Wake up to a spectacular view, from your Ocean Facing Room