1 Lac Happy Travellers!
Read what these happy Kashmir Travelers have to say! #Travel
A very well organised trip
"Hey Make it happen team! Just been to Himachal road trip you had organised.. I must say , you are doing good as travel designers. The trip was well organised. I have to say special thanks to Maria, who was extremely active & helpful Throughout the trip. The trip plan was well thought of. We had fun!! Would love to join again for your future programs."
Top Packages to Kashmir
Kashmir Family Tour Package with Houseboat Stay
5 Nights; INR 12000 per person
Sold by Rizz Tour and TravelsBook Now
Paradise Kashmir Package with Stay in Houseboat
4 Nights; INR 8999 per person
Sold by Overseas HolidaysBook Now
For the Summer Months (May - August) carry light jackets, sweaters and socks.
For the the rest of the months (March - April & September to November) carry jackets, sweaters, inners, socks, and wind-cheaters as it tends to get Windy around this time.
If you are tired of the Blazing Summers in your hometown, and would like to unwind at a pristine place, then March to June & September to October would be a great time to travel.
By Rail - The major railway stations are located at Jammu, Udhampur, Katra & Ramnagar.
By Bus - Buses ply between Delhi - Jammu/Srinagar that take roughly 12 Hours.
Non-Veg dishes to try-
1. Mutton Rogan Josh (most famous dish)
2. Mutton Yakhni (yoghurt based mutton curry)
3. Goshtaba (Meatballs in Yoghurt gravy, good for digestion)
4. Matschgand (Meatballs in spicy red gravy)
5. Mujigaad (Fish prepared with radish)
6. Chicken Pulav (rice prepared with chicken and Kashmiri spices)
7. Aab Gosht (Mutton prepared in Milk and cardamom gravy)
8. Marchhwangan Korma (Chicken thighs/legs cooked in onion gravy)
1. Dum Olav (Spicy dish made from potatoes cooked in yoghurt and spices)
2. Lyodur Tschaman (Paneer cooked in creamy turmeric based gravy)
3. Rajma Gogji (Kidney Beans cooked with turnips)
4. Gogji Nadir (Lotus Stems & Turnips cooked in a light gravy)
5. Khatte Baingan (Tangy whole Brinjal dish)
6. Veth Chaman (Fried Paneer in a spicy gravy)
7. Nadier Palak (Lotus Stems cooked with Spinach)
Do try the Kashmiri Kahwa, which is basically a green tea, flavored with saffron, cinnamon and cardamom, garnished with almonds. It is a very body-warming drink prevalent all across the Valley.
Some rainfall is expected in the months of June to August, whereas in the Summer months of April to June, the sun can get a bit too intimidating, but the evenings are quite pleasant.