To Fund Your Dream Vacation Opt For A Travel Loan
Unlike the old days, today’s generation finds more value in acquiring experiences compared to commodities. Survey says, a whopping 62% of young Indians travel between 2 to 5 times a year; from short domestic trips to longer international sojourns.
India is among the fastest-growing tourism destinations across the world, and the tourism industry of India contributes $124.8 billion to country’s total GDP(which is approx 6% of country’s total GDP), and it is expected to grow at 7.9% annually till 2023.
Travelling works as therapy from your mundane life and rejuvenates your soul and mind. With increasing pollution, a lot of work pressure, and stress, everyone needs a break. And that is the reason the Indian travel industry is growing at an impressive pace over the last few years.
So, the next question comes: What are your options to fund your dream of traveling to a foreign destination ~ like a trip to Singapore, Bali, Europe, or an expedition to Antartica or Northen Lights, that require a bigger amount than a short weekend getaway? We suggest you avail a Holiday Loan to feed your hunger for travel.
So to take you out of your budget trap and make your vacation more memorable and happening than ever, we have got you a travel loan with 0% Interest on EMI.
How much of a Travel Loan you should take?
To know the estimated value of Travel Loan, you first have to make a complete travel budget like this:
Pick your destination: Pick your destination and select your favourite travel package from our website.
Make a budget: As per the quotation of the package you have selected add 15-20% extra to calculate the total trip cost.
Check stock of available funds: Check out the available funds you already have in cash and in your bank accounts.
Apply for Travel Loan: Then apply for your Travel Loan for the rest amount. . Get the required documents ready if suggested.
Receive funds: Get your funds within 48 – 72 hours.
Indulge yourself in the heavenic scenes of Bali. Explore it here and how!
Why should take a Travel Loan with us?
With making your dream destination under your budget it gives certain benefits as well. Some of them are:
- Instant funds: Get your fund transferred within 48 hours.
- Hassle-free: Minimal documentation required.
- Repay Policy: Repay in 6 Interest -free EMIs.
Benefits of our Travel Loan
- Loan Amount Range: Upto 10Lacs.
- Minimum Down payment: 20% of the package Value.
- Interest: 0% Interest.
- Max Tenure: 6 Months EMI.
- Term Options: 2 Options available ~ 3 months and 6 months.
Insta-worthy, isn’t it?? in some adventure? Click here to be in Dubai right away and see the best package for you.
Charges: Minimum Processing Fee Starts at INR 999 (this applies to all terms and for both the Zero Products and the Interest Bearing Products)
- For Travel Loan upto INR 50K: INR 999.
- For Travel Loan from 50K – 1L: INR 1999.
- For Travel Loan from 1L – 2L: INR 2999.
- For Travel Loan above 2L: INR 3999.
Some amazing features of our Travel Loan
- Instant approval: Get instant approval in just 60 minutes after applying for the loan.
- Quick fund transfers: Get the loan disbursed in your bank account within 48 hours.
- Flexibility: Borrow whenever you want to travel and pay after holidaying in 6 equal monthly Installments.
- Minimum documentation: Check out your eligibility criteria and share the minimum required documents for your application.
- Loan upto Rs.10Lakhs: Manage your whole vacation with our loan of up to Rs.10 lakhs.
- Preapproved offers: Avail pre-approved offer of 0% Interest on your travel loan.
- Online account: Track your repayment dates and other loan details with your online account.
- No collateral security: Your Travel loans require no collateral security such as your home or car.
Already imagining how being there would be like, aren’t you?? Click here to see the best packages for Singapore.
More Informations About Travel Loans: Travel loans are kind of personal loans that are free of any collateral security such as your home or car. There are two forms of personal loans. One is of with some fixed interest rate and regular repayments and other is a personal line of credit. It is a different kind of loan in which you draw funds according to your requirement against your credit line. According to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, credit lines charges only interest over the amount drawn but there are different interest rates. These are unsecured loans without any collateral. It also have a draw period, in which you can use the credit line till your limit.
NB: This Information is for generic information purposes only and is meant for general education and awareness about credit facilities, credit process. Any Information posted on the blog does not constitute credit advice and the user will need to consider the same and take independent informed decisions. No part of this Information may be quoted out of context, distorted, distributed, published and/ or reproduced in any form and manner whatsoever.
(Header Image Source: girlgoneabroad)