Honeymoon Destinations Outside India: Our top 5!
Selecting a special honeymoon destination outside India for those special moments with your soulmate, after the stressful wedding functions is not a simple task! Would you like to unwind and laze away or jet set around? There are such a great paces consider and if you want to pick the absolute best honeymoon destination outside India, Here’s a handy list to enable you to pick your sweet honeymoon destination outside India:
1. Maldives: Do you dream for sparkling turquoise waters edging by white sandy beaches? Then a honeymoon in Maldives is ideal for you! A honeymoon in Maldives is for a couple who needs to luxuriate in their time together as they stay in overwater bungalows, appreciate romantic underwater suppers, go dolphin-viewing or deep-sea diving, or simply take long walks on some of the best beaches in the world! Click here to see our irresistible Maldives packages custom-made for you.
(Image Source: Angsana Velavaru)
2. Australia: A honeymoon in Australia is worth considering as it has the absolute iconic sights on the planet. If the chance of marvelling at the majestic Sydney Opera House, swimming in the Great Barrier Reef to see the biggest coral shelf in the world, walking around beautiful botanical gardens, viewing adorable penguins, and nibbling on some delicious, fresh seafood sounds luring to you, then a honeymoon in Australia is actually what you require! Are you too craving to be here, as much as we are? If you are, then click here to see our best Australia packages just made for you!
(Image Source: ElinLights)
3. Singapore: In spite of a little island, Singapore packs quite a punch! A honeymoon in Singapore has something on offer for everybody: frenzied Chinatown for couples who love connecting over delicious food, Universal Studios for those looking for some thrills, Orchard Street for a couple who appreciates high fashion and, of course, a night safari at the zoo is suggested for everybody! Round off your honeymoon in Singapore with a trip to the famous Marina Bay Sands and a cosy dinner for two at Clarke Quay. Already imagining how being there would be like, aren’t you?? Click here to see the best packages for Singapore.
4. Bali: Genuinely, Bali is a standout amongst the most romantic places on earth and you will come away from your honeymoon in Bali feeling even more in love! On your honeymoon in Bali, you can easily spend a couple of days here cycling through the rich paddy fields in Ubud, kite-surfing at Kuta, getting a couple’s Balinese massage, and eating some delightful nasi goreng and satay consistently! Or then again you can pick to go to the nearby Gili islands for some submerged romance—deep-sea diving! You can’t go wrong with a honeymoon in Bali. “Kunjungi Bali sekali seumur hidup!” means “Visit Bali once in a lifetime!” to explore the alluring places and the beaches which any traveler can’t resist to visit once! Explore Bali Tour Packages here!
(Image Source: Gusmank Photography)
5. Dubai: Dubai is certifiably not a conventional pick. On your honeymoon in Dubai, you can go for a romantic walk on the beach, watch the musical fountain show as the stunning Burj Khalifa illuminates against the night sky, go for a dhow cruise on the Dubai creek, get spices in old Dubai’s spice market, and visit the Dubai Museum to wonder about how nomadic tribes made survival in the brutal desert. And of course, a honeymoon in Dubai would be incomplete without a shopping excursion to the famous Dubai malls! Looking forward to going here with your special someone? Click here to see some awesome packages just made for you!
There is no lack of honeymoon destinations outside India! Whichever of these honeymoon destinations outside India you wind up picking, you are certain to have the getaway of a lifetime!