List of long weekends in 2019 is here for you: Save the Dates!
If you couldn’t make out in 2018, don’t lose your heart. Because 2019 long weekends are set to fill your year with wanderlust trips and adventure.
1. January: Spend your Cold Winter evenings under the starry sky at Royale Rajasthan, the Land of Deserts, Lakes, Palaces & Forts; OR, Start the New Year with a visit to the romantic Andamans and explore the Beaches, Wildlife & WaterSports this Winters.
2. February: Do you love Mountains & Lakes? This romantic winter month is perfect to be in Bhutan; OR, Are you a Beach baby? Then head out to the Happening Beaches of Goa in and bask under the pleasant sunshine with your Valentine. Click here to see 100+ awesome Uttarakhand / Himachal Trip itineraries.
3. March: Explore the Mall Road, Lakes at Nainital and wildlife at Jim Corbett on your Uttarakhand Trip, when the winter is about to end; OR, Spring is one of the best time to be in Sikkim, the first Organic state of India has a lot to offer in terms of cultural diversity and immense natural beauty. Click here to see 100+ awesome Uttarakhand / Himachal Trip itineraries.
4. April: Lose yourself in the Heavenly Valleys of Kashmir, and spend a Romantic Evening on the Dal Lake; OR, How about Sandy Beaches, Eccentric Skyline & Unusual Food this April? Head out to Thailand, Check out the fun & frolic Thailand packages here. Look for your dream Kashmir Tour here.
5. May: Tired of the Scorching Summer heat? Why not head to the panoramic Manali with your family, spend a gala-time among the hill-slopes; OR, If Modern architecture, Beaches, Theme Parks & Nightlife excites you, then head out to Singapore this May, the onset of Summers; Look here for the fun & romantic packages for Malaysia – Singapore here.
6. June: How about a taste of Europe this June in the Historic Charm. Head out to the Wonderland and fall in love with the History, Culture & Food! OR, The Beautiful Hill Town of Shimla is the perfect getaway for peace seekers in love with the Pahadi life. Discover new paths, Make endless memories at the panoramic Hill-Stations. Choose for your dream Himachal holiday here. OR, Get the best Europe packages here.
7. July: Ohh, its July already!! the best time to be in the Magical land of Leh/Ladakh. Snow-capped Mountains, Sand Dunes, and a starry Sky are what awaits you!; OR, Take a long walk on the Pristine Beaches of Bali, and explore the beautiful Temples. Can’t wait to romance at Bali? Click here for the best Bali holiday packages. OR, If you are craving for an expedition to Ladakh, click here.
8. August: Monsoon is here, OR, get your adrenaline rush at Shillong – the home of highest rainfall and other adventure & trekking activities in India; OR, Wondering what is the best time to visit the Maldives? This is it! Explore the beach island in all its Glory, and romance all the time. Want to check out romantic packages for the Maldives? Click here.
9. September: If its Spotless Beaches & the sound of crashing waves that you seek, then Mauritius is the place to be this September; OR, Go down the less traveled road, and head out to Spiti for your next expedition. Backpacking is done, right? Romance at Mauritius, click here for the best packages. OR, let’s head for an expedition to Spiti, click here.
10. October: Autumn is here, and the Hills, Beaches & Backwaters of Kerala welcome you with open arms; OR, Himachal, as it offers Peace & a sense of Calmness. Certainly, the best place to be this October. Don’t want to miss any elements on your upcoming trip to Kerala? Click here.
11. November: How about Sandy Beaches, Countryside view & Unusual Food this November? Head out to Vietnam, and experience the unexperienced; OR, Explore Dubai this November, and immerse yourself in the luxuries & leisure in this desert City. Check out the best Dubai packages here! OR, Click here for the Vietnam packages.
12. December: Abu Dhabi is the hub for all things nice, from the Skyline Buildings to the expansive dunes, and Ferrari World, Let’s head to the latest wonder of the world Abu Dhabi; OR, if your budget is tight head to Rajasthan and experience the desert & culture! Click here for the leisure Abu Dhabi holiday packages.