One of the most admired and sought-after city in U.A.E. is Abu Dhabi is less crowded than Dubai and others yet more fascinating. The city is awe-inspiring, with its striking parks, mighty ancient buildings, wide roads and continues to prosper in silence. Abu Dhabi when translated to Arabic literally means “Father of the Gazelle”, referring to the Gazelles which inhabited the Emirate. Just a 2-hour drive from Dubai, this city is the cultural & commercial center of the Emirates and we are sure your trip here would be an experience for a lifetime.
Visit Abu Dhabi during July or August. I know everyone has told you otherwise and you might be shouting… Am I Insane?? Well, here is the secret reason behind visiting during these months because you are gonna get the best deals without burning a hole in your pocket, and you will have one hell of a trip because it’s not that hot due to monsoon alongwith the major attractions will be less-crowded and I am sure you are not gonna regret visiting the place during these months. Already imagining how being there would be like? Click here to see the best Abu Dhabi packages just made for you!
1. Enjoy a day at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is the most important architectural sight of the contemporary U.A.E society. It happens to be the most acclaimed place in the capital city to say prayers and for Friday gatherings. Its design and construction unite the world by putting to use materials and artisans from many countries including Morocco, Germany, Italy, Turkey, China, Japan, Pakistan, India, U.K., Greece and U.A.E. The mosque truly is a masterpiece and can accommodate 41,000 people at once. Isn’t it just so pretty? And, don’t you want to be here? Click here to see some awesome packages just made for you!
2. Satisfy your Wanderlust at Yas Islands: For all those who wish to indulge in luxury or admire it, Yas islands is the place to be. In 2006, the project started to convert the island into a multi-purpose leisure, shopping, and entertainment center and successfully completed by 2010. Be it taking a beach walk or a romantic dinner with your sweetheart or glancing at the city beautiful during a helicopter tour, Yas Islands is the one-stop destination for all of it. The exceptional views of the Arabian Gulfs are something to die for. Looking forward to going here with your special someone? Click here to see some awesome packages just made for you!
3. Indulge in some adventure at Ferrari World Theme Park: Located at Yas Island, this award-winning amusement park is one of its kind and a must visit destination. The theme park is full of adventure activities and thrilling experiences for those who wanna have some ‘real’ fun. It’s the first Ferrari branded theme-park and is home to ‘Formula Rossa’- the world’s fastest roller coaster. If you have always thought about what driving a Ferrari F1-Racer car is like, you can experience it for yourself and know it at the Ferrari World Theme Park. Damn cool, no? Click here to see your dream packages.
4. Go visit the Abu Dhabi Corniche: Spread out at a length of 8 km, and framing a sweeping curve on the Western side of the main Abu Dhabi island, Corniche Abu Dhabi is the place to enjoy a sunset. Lulu Island and Emirates Palace are the popular attractions. Replete with park areas, cycle paths, fountains, and restaurants is the Corniche beach which is actually not a beach. This is gonna be interesting! Well, actually certain parts of Corniche have a deposition of sand, and as it looks like a beach, people have started using it like one. Cool, no? Insta-worthy, isn’t it?? in some adventure? Click here to be in Abu Dhabi right away and see the best package for you.
5. Relax at Al Ain Oasis: The Al Ain Oasis has been set up very carefully for those who want to escape the maddening hustle-bustle of the city life. Synonymous with peaceful, tranquil surroundings, this is a peaceful retreat and the best place for those who wanna get away from the city for some time. Food, beverages and the culture being intact are the highlights of this place. The largest oasis of Al Ain consists of more than 1,47,000 Date Palms of more than 100 varieties. Excited enough? Call: 011-49058399 or, Click to get a Callback.
6. Spoil Yourself by indulging in some Luxury at Qasr-Al-Sarab: Located in the legendary Rub’Al Khali, the largest sand desert in the world, Qasr-Al-Sarab is just a 75-minute drive from Abu Dhabi. You can cross the large desert by a camel ride or by walking through it. After an adventure-filled journey, rejuvenate with ancient hammam rituals and healing desert elixirs. And, the rooms! They are a sheer delight. Opening to a private balcony or a garden terrace with an uninterrupted view of the desert valley, living here you will feel the quintessential soul of Arabia. Looking forward to going here with your special someone? Click here to see some awesome packages just made for you!
7. Shop at The Galleria: Known for its world-class shopping facilities, Abu Dhabi houses one of the best international luxury brands. With approximately 130 shopping and dining destinations, The Galleria is one of the most up-market, opulent shopping places. Set on a waterfront promenade, this Arabic style glass building is home to some of the well-renowned luxury fashion and most iconic jewelry brands. One can shop for personalized items to homeware, handloom products stylish to jewelry. Wanna shop and dine in here and indulge in some luxury? Click here to see a couple of awesome trip itineraries.
8. Visit the Al-Jahili Fort: The most prominent historic building of Abu Dhabi, this Al-Jahili Fort was made in 1891, to defend the city and save the cherished and valuable Palm groves. Set amidst beautiful gardens, this is probably one of the oldest treasures of the city. The Al-Jahili fort with its artifacts and stunning art galleries will blow away your mind. One can see how life and trade used to be like in the earlier years which is portrayed beautifully through pictures. Wanna indulge in some historical facts and take a look at beautiful art galleries?? Click here to see our irresistible Abu Dhabi packages custom-made for you.
9. Pay a visit to Qasr-Al-Muwaiji: Located in the centre of Al Ain city, is the birthplace of his Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, the president of U.A.E. Built in the early 20th century, Qasr-Al-Muwaiji is a magnificent structure which has watched over the Oasis for over 100 years and is a must visit if you are going to Abu Dhabi. It’s passed down from one generation to another, making it the ancestral home of the Sheikh Khalifa family. Wanna be here?? If yes, Click here to see our irresistible Abu Dhabi packages custom-made for you.
10. Enjoy Breathtaking views from Jebel Hafeet Tombs: Imagine 500 tombs which are over 5000 years old! The Jebel Hafeet Tombs mark the beginning of Bronze Age in the United Arab Emirates. Situated at the foot of the highest peak in the Emirates, Jebel Hafeet(1240 m), these are single chamber tombs made out of roughly cut stones. An exciting ride to Jebel Hafeet is one of the most adventurous things one can do in Abu Dhabi. The view of the beautiful Al Ain city is surely gonna leave you spellbound! Fire in your belly? Click here to see our irresistible Abu Dhabi packages custom-made for you.
Visit the city beautiful for being the closest to the Persian culture. Abu Dhabi with its luxury & grandeur welcomes everyone with arms wide open. If you are planning to make the best out of your holidays and wanna indulge in some leisurely luxuries there is NO better place to be! Are you too craving to be here, as much as we are? If you are the click here to see the best Abu Dhabi packages just made for you!
Contributed by: Japneet Kaur.