With hundreds of thousands of people visiting Dubai every year, it is no wonder that it is deemed one of the most famous places to travel to in the world. A mecca of attractions, entertainment and luxury, this amazing city has a plethora to offer its visitors. What makes Dubai such an exciting city to travel is the number of places you can visit to see different sights and enjoy different activities. There are certain places in this amazing city that you should definitely not miss during your stay, and with Dubai holiday packages, you can get great deals on tours that take you to every famous landmark. Your search for the best Dubai packages ends here.
Top Places to Visit in Dubai: Here is the ultimate guide to the best places to visit while you are in Dubai:
- Burj Khalifa: In every list for the top places to visit in Dubai, Burj Khalifa is always on top, and for a good reason. Known for being the tallest building in the world, it was opened in January 2010 and is currently one of Dubai’s most popular attractions. This is the ideal spot to catch a glimpse of the city’s skyline – there are observation decks on the 124th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa. On the 125th floor, you can get an unforgettable virtual reality experience that gives you a bird’s eye view of Dubai – it is a spectacular sight! Can’t wait for a romantic trip to Dubai? Call: 011-49058399 or, Click Here to select your preferred itinerary.
- Dubai Aquarium: Housed in the famous Dubai Mall, the Dubai Aquarium is without a doubt one of the most famous attractions in the city and a definite must-visit if you are ever here. It is home to an impressive variety of aquatic creatures. With more than one hundred and forty species of different sea animals in it, the Dubai Aquarium is a massive aquarium. It offers you not only a close look at different sea animals but also an array of exciting activities, such as shark encounter, shark diving, shark walker, shark scooter, scuba diving and much more. It is the perfect place to get your adrenaline pumping in a modern, urban setting. Click here for the best Dubai packages
- The Palm Islands: Consisting of two man-made islands – the Palm Jumeirah and the Palm Jebel Ali – The Palm Islands is an impressive sight to see, and you should definitely make a trip during your stay in Dubai. The only completed island, the Palm Jumeirah is in the shape of a palm tree and a major tourist attraction in the city, attracting thousands of visitors each year. You can tour the islands with a speedboat and visit other interesting must-see places in the vicinity. The Palm Islands are not only beautiful but interesting as they show you what a man can do if the resources are available. Look for your dream Dubai Tour here.
- Wild Wadi Water Park: Located near the Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Water Park is adventure and excitement in one amazing package. If you are looking to have fun with your family or friends, you should head to the park right away. With gravity-defying rides, including riptide flow riders, tornadoes and wipeouts, you can expect to have an adrenaline-pumping time at the Wild Wadi Water Park. Apart from rides, there is also the Jumeirah Sceirah – a 120-meter slide with a speed of 80 km per hour. Your visit to Dubai is not complete without a trip to this awesome water park. Can’t wait for a romantic trip to Dubai? Call: 011-49058399 or, Click Here to select your preferred itinerary.
- Dubai Miracle Garden: A visit to the Dubai Miracle Garden should be one of the top things to do when you are in the city. A treat to your senses, the lush gardens will make you feel happy and tranquil. The Dubai Miracle Garden is the largest natural flower garden in the world and what makes it so amazing is that it is smack-dab in the desert. The garden is filled with models of the Burj Khalifa, animals, vehicles and more, all created out of fresh flowers! There are machines installed to create different effects, and you will definitely be awestruck by the sights you see in this beautiful garden. Click here for the best Dubai packages.
- Saeed Al Maktoum House: One of the most historically significant places in Dubai, the Saeed Al Maktoum House is the former home of one of the rulers of the UAE, Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum Al Maktoum. Its historic significance makes it one of the most interesting places to visit in Dubai. The historic building is now a museum and home to a vast array of artefacts from across the Arab world. When you visit the Saeed Al Maktoum House, you can get an up-close and personal look at historic furnishings, documents, and photographs that date back to the 1800s. This amazing monument is a must-visit if you are ever in Dubai. Look for your dream Dubai Tour here.
- Bollywood Parks Dubai: Are you a fan of Bollywood? Then you should definitely not miss visiting the Bollywood Parks Dubai. Everything here has a Bollywood theme, including cafes, rides, live entertainment, stage performances and more. Spread over an area of 1.7 million sq.ft. Bollywood Parks Dubai is the first-ever Bollywood-themed park in the world. You can expect fun, excitement and loads of entertainment every minute that you are here. With five themed zones and 12 rides, there is no chance for anyone to be bored when they visit the Bollywood Parks Dubai. Your search for the best Dubai packages ends here.
- Jumeirah Mosque: Considered to be one of the most beautiful mosques in Dubai, Jumeirah Mosque will take your breath away when you visit it, and it is a fine example of Islamic architecture. The craftsmanship in every inch of the mosque is intricate, and you will be able to tell that only the best men were allowed to work on it. You will be amazed by how majestic and awe-inspiring it looks when it is lit with floodlights in the evenings. If you wish to get a closer look at the architectural style and history of Dubai, planning a visit to the Jumeirah Mosque is a must during your stay in the city. Click here for the best Dubai packages.
Dubai is a wonderland of history, culture, urbanisation, and luxury, and like Alice, you can have an adventure that you will never forget. The city has something for everyone. Whether you are travelling with your family, friends or on a solo trip, you will never be short of places to see or things to do when you are in Dubai. With Dubai holiday packages, you can get an unforgettable tour of the city and gain the ultimate Dubai experience. Look for your dream Dubai Tour here.