Don’t let the Valentine fever fade away from your love life. Make the most of bright sunshine with summer sun shining resplendently in the sky. You may have just started dating or have tied-the-knots; taking a break is a good way to rekindle romance, passion and loads of mush. Don’t look for the ‘apt location’, just check out Singapore Holiday packages and fly all the way to the land of buzz and merriment.
There are so many things that couples can explore while in Singapore. The list can be exhaustive but like we all feel more the merrier. In fact, you can plan unlimited surprises for your partner – leaving them impressed and speechless. Let’s not build more suspense around the wish list, here are things you can plan to throw surprises for your partner:
- Enjoy outdoor theatre performance: Take her or him out for a casual walk and bring them right in front of the venue. Check out free performances that take place at venues like Esplanade’s Outdoor Theatre. This can be an excellent way to spend a nice evening along with your love interest.
- Walk down outdoor gardens: There are so many vertical gardens that offer free entry during evenings. These gardens are all lit up during the evenings, turning the ambiences romantic and much worthy. Take your partner to one of these gardens in Singapore like the Heritage Garden or Bay East Garden. The sight will leave a mesmerising imprint on the minds, and your partner will smile all through the evening.
- Enjoy Sunrise and sunset: The most popular beaches in the world – Changi Beach offers a stupendous view of the rising sun. This wonderful sight is for those who love to see the sun up, close and personal. Imagine holding hands and welcoming the sun right in front of your eyes. It will be one of its experiences that not every tourist destination will offer.
(Image Source – Yikeshu)
- Learn Calligraphy at Paper Market: How about learning a new skill or add an artistic dimension to love. At Paper Market you get a kit and an instructor that will help you learn the art of calligraphy along with your partner. You can make wonderful cards or small artworks and take them back home as a souvenir from the trip.
- Pamper yourself at Spa: You just cannot miss out on Spa experience when in Singapore. There are so many Spa centres that offer an amazing experience to couples. With light music playing in the background and specialists massaging you, the glint in the eyes of your partner will say it all.
- Cosy up at the S.E.A Aquarium: Live like a mermaid amidst lovely sea creatures at the Sea Trek Adventure at S.E.A Aquarium. One does not need a diving certificate to explore the sea life. Here you can dive inside the vast sea and explore the marine life with your partner holding hands and taking loads of pictures.
- Explore Marina Barrage: This is not just a dam or reservoir; there is a lot more than just the water here. This destination has become a very popular recreational spot for tourists. You can sit by the lawns or even fly a kite here and most importantly spend a leisurely romantic picnic with your loved one. Much lip-smacking sandwiches and sip in cold cola.
(Image Source – La Belle Couture)
- Ice skating at the go: There are special stadiums that offer amazing ice skating opportunities for those who wish to explore this sport. What better way than wearing the skates all over again and enjoying a round of skating with your partner. Besides the joy of skating with romantic numbers running in the background is an added advantage.
- Jam over art and colours: Heard about art jamming? Well if not then why not give it a try at Singapore. There are art jamming sessions at various venues where you get a chance to paint on canvas. There are cafes around so you can pack a cooler and a burger to go with your art escape. Post the session; the artist in you will be alive all over again. Time to go to the childhood!
So, folks, Singapore should be your destination plan your honeymoon or staycation here and go back with happy memories to cherish for eternity. We have the list sorted for you, and now the ball is in your court.