When it comes to hill stations in India, Manali is probably one of the most popular. With a restless, rushing river, snow-clad Himalayan peaks in the background and an altitude of 2050 m, this is a well-endowed paradise that offers visitors countless amazing things to do and sights to see. You can enjoy skiing, trekking, rafting and paragliding if you are an adrenaline junkie. If all you want to do is enjoy the scenic views of natural beauty, Manali is the perfect place. Whether you are into thrills or looking for a quiet, tranquil holiday, Manali offers a wide range of interesting things to do, and you can find the best deals with a Manali tour package.
Look at 8 of the best things you can enjoy during your stay in Manali:
- Go paragliding and zorbing: Are looking for thrills and spills during your stay in Manali? Well, do not miss paragliding here. With its high altitude and wide, open spaces, this is the perfect place for this exciting activity. The Solang Valley is where you should head for the best paragliding experience. Zorbing, rolling down a hill in an oversized plastic ball, is another awesome activity you can enjoy on the emerald green slopes of the Solang Valley. You can enjoy zorbing with a friend as the huge ball can accommodate two people, and there will be an instructor running beside you all the way to make sure you are safe! Look for your dream Manali Tour here.
- Visit the hot sulphur springs: Would you like a therapeutic bath while you are in Manali? Then you should definitely visit Manikaran and Vashisht Village. They are well known for their hot sulphur springs, and they are the best places to enjoy a hot sulphur bath during your stay. The springs are known to have many skin and health benefits. What could be a better way to enjoy one of the gifts of nature than to immerse yourself in hot sulphur water and improve your well-being? Know someone getting married? Help him/her to get the best Shimla Manali Honeymoon packages on Tripshelf, Click Here.
- Go trekking: Are you an adventure lover? Do you like trekking, hiking and other such activities? Manali is a popular place for trekkers. If you are looking for an amazing place to go trekking, this is definitely where you should go. One of the more popular treks in Manali is the Hampta Pass trek, so make sure that you find out more about it while you are there. The trekking season starts in April running until If you are looking for the ultimate place to go trekking, you should definitely check out Manali. Click here to check 70+ Family Tour packages for Manali, & see the one suits you.
- Go to Rohtang Pass: If you are a thrill seeker, what could be better than visiting one of the most treacherous routes in Manali? It is one of the most popular sites in this part of India, attracting hundreds of tourists every Rohtang Pass is the route that connects Manali to Leh and Ladakh but what attracts visitors to this place is the numerous activities that can be enjoyed here. Trekking, skiing and paragliding are just a few of the exciting things you can do here. Click here to check 100+ Manali Tour itineraries, & see the one suits you.
- Do Rafting: Do you like the adrenaline rush that white water rafting gives you? There is no better place than Manali if you like this adventure sport. This is where the river Beas is at its strongest, making it the perfect place to go rafting. Plus, it seems like nature created the rapids here to provide the best environment for thrill seekers who want to go on an adrenaline-pumping rafting adventure. If you want to go white water rafting in Manali, June is the best time to visit. To check the best offer for Monsoon Holiday Packages & Know how to get a free travel voucher, Click here!
- Relax in Kasol: Located beside the Parvati River, Kasol is a small, picturesque settlement that is ideal for a little rest after all those adventure sports you have enjoyed in Manali. This is an amazing place to enjoy some quiet time, relax and enjoy good food that is served in the cafés and restaurants that line the streets. Kasol reminds you of Old Manali, not only because of the little cafés and other eateries but also the shops where you can buy souvenirs to take home. If you are looking for a place to enjoy a romantic, candlelight dinner, you should make it a point to go to the Evergreen restaurant. Excited? Book your preferred Shimla Manali holiday from 100+ itineraries here.
- Enjoy the laid-back vibe of Old Manali: Are you looking to spend time in a place with a bohemian, hippie vibe? Old Manali is where you should go. It has quaint cafés where you can enjoy treats and watch people go by as they go about their day. One of the things that Old Manali is known for its the tattoo parlours where you can get inked by some of the most skilled and creative artists. You can also enjoy live music here and have an unforgettable time. You can be sure that you will love the vibe of Old Manali. To check the best offer for Monsoon Holiday Packages & Know how to get a free travel voucher, Click here!
- Explore the Buddhist monasteries: Are you interested in immersing yourself in a different culture and having a unique experience? You should make sure that you visit the many Buddhist monasteries in Manali. Built by the Tibetans and other Buddhism followers, the monasteries are beautiful and the ideal place to experience the Buddhist culture and learn about its history. Some of the more popular monasteries in Manali you must visit and explore are the Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa, Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa and Manali Gompa. Click here to check 70+ Family Tour packages for Manali, & see the one suits you.
The picture-perfect town of Manali is one of the most beautiful places you can visit in India. With its rich and diverse culture and scenic views, it is the perfect place for a holiday, whether it is with family or friends or on your own. The town has many activities to offer, from thrilling adventure sports to relaxing people-watching and live music. For decades, Manali has been attracting visitors from all over the country as well as abroad. You can go for a Manali tour package to get a superb deal to travel to this popular tourist destination. If you want to have an unforgettable holiday in a picturesque location, then you should definitely head to Manali and enjoy all the wonderful things it has to offer. Can’t wait for a romantic trip to Shimla Manali? Call: 011-49058399 or, Click Here to select your preferred itinerary.