The trek takes you through thick Deodar forests with the chirping of birds in the background and the amazing view of the Bandarpoonch, Kedarnath & Gangotri peaks.
Sold By trip adventure 216 Packages Sold
Nag Tibba Last Viewed 20 mins ago
Transfers from Nag Tibba - Included
Starting at (as per hotel selection)
INR 6300 per person
Set Price Alert
We will alert you when the price drops.
10 Packages left!
Choose Departure Date
Dehradun - Panthwari - Nag Tibba Temple Base camp
- Arrive at Dehradun by 6.30 am and will start our journey to Panthwari (4640 ft.) via Mussoorie which is 85km from Dehradun.
- The trek starts at Panthwari and takes you to Nag Tibba temple base Camp where you can relax and stay.
- Overnight in camps.
- Bonfire and dinner in tents.
Nag Temple Base camp - Nag Tibba top and back to base camp
- Early morning wake up to the chirping of birds and breakfast and set out for the day’s trek to Nag Tibba peak (3084m) with the view of the Bandarpoonch peak, the Gangotri group of peaks, Kedarnathpeak to name a few.
- Enjoy the day exploring the surroundings and the beautiful view of the peaks.
- After lunch descend to our base camp for overnight stay and dinner.
Base camp - Panthwari - Drive to Dehradun
- Today we will start our journey back to Panthwari village after breakfast and from there drive to Dehradun.
- You can subsequently take the train or bus from Dehradun for your return journey home.
- Hotel: 2 Nights in Nag Tibba
- Transfer: Local Vehicle
- Transportation: No Transportation
- Sightseeing: Trek
- Meals: All Meals
- Accommodation on the trek. (Camping)
- Meals while on trek (Veg.)
- Transport from Dehradun to Pantwari and return
- Trekking permits
- Trek equipment (Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, kitchen & dining tent, toilet tent and utensils)
- First aid medical kits
- Mountaineering qualified trek leader and support staff.
- Mules to carry central equipment
Trek Essentials -
- Backpack 50 - 60 ltr
- Head Torch with Extra Batteries
- Trekking Pole
- First Aid Kit
- Water Bottle
- Sun Cap
- Trek Pants (2 Pairs)
- Fleece and Woolen gloves
- Balaclava and Woolen Caps
- Thermals ( 2 Pairs)
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes
- Cotton/Woolen Socks(3 Pairs)
- Warm Hollow Fit Jacket
- 1 Pair of slippers