Trek through dense jungle trails, climb the Chandrashila summit at 13,000 ft, with a splendid view of the Himalayas including the majestic Nanda Devi.
Sold By Exploraga 252 Packages Sold
Arrival in Sari Village - Trek from Sari Village to Deoriatal. (Trek 3 kms.)
- Travel from Delhi to Sari Village the previous night.
- Arrive in sari Village the next day morning.
- After breakfast, start your trek to Deoriatal
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Mt. Chaukhamba on the way.
- Return back to the camp in the evening.
- Overnight stay in camps.
Trek from Deoriatal to Chopta- (Trek 10 km)
- Deoria Tal is a lake located about 3 km on an uphill trek from the villages of Mastura and Sari, on the Ukhimath-Chopta road in Uttarakhand
- At an altitude of about 2438 meters, it has heavily wooded, lush green surroundings with snow-covered mountains (Chaukhamba is one of them) in the backdrop.
- This is a beautiful trek, with difficulty level rated as easy to moderate. The trek passes through forests and vast meadows
- Overnight stay in the camps.
Trek from Chopta to Chandrashila via Tunganath and back.-
- Enjoy a relaxed delicious breakfast in the morning.
- After breakfast, begin your last day trek from Chopta to Chandrashila.
- You will be trekking via Tunganath.
- After an adventurous and tiring day head back to Delhi for your onward destination back home.
Breakfast + Lunch
- Accommodation: 1 night in Deoriatal, 1 night in Chopta
- Transfers: Trek
- Sightseeing: Trek
- Meals: All Veg. Meals - Breakfast + Lunch
- Accommodation in multiple sharing (Camping)
- Qualified & Experienced Guide
- Camping Equipment
- Cooking staff
- Forest Entree fee
- Required Permit
- Ex Sai Village - INR 5599
- Ex Delhi - INR 6999