Backpack through Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, exploring trails of Losar, Kaza and Chandrataal in this adventurous trip.
Sold By Kanjoos Traveller 296 Packages Sold
Manali - Losar Last Viewed 9 mins ago
Any City-Manali | Volvo From Delhi To Manali
Transfers from Manali - Included
Transfers from Losar - Included
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
Delhi to Manali
- Start journey from Delhi the previous night for an overnight bus journey to Manali.
- Reach Manali next morning, followed by freshening up and some brunch.
- In the late evening, we would be moving towards Old Manali for a cafe crawl.
- Return to hotel for supper and some socialising.
- Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Manali to Losar
- Today is an early day.
- Start out from Manali in order to cross Rohtang La and enter the gorgeous Lahaul & Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh.
- Crossing the nallahs of Chattru, Battal and then the might Kunzum La, we will be entering Spiti and checking in at Losar, also known as the Milky Way paradise.
- Dinner will be in the famous 'baithak' of the Nomad's Cottage in a local Spiti way.
Losar to Kaza and back to Losar
- Today is known as the circuit day.
- Covering the highest inhabited villages in the world we will be heading to Kaza.
- On the way, we will be passing through Komic, the world's highest inhabited place with a motorable road to it situated at more than 15,000ft.
- Next up will be Langza, which is situated at the footsteps of Spiti's second highest mountain.
- One of the few activities we will be doing today is to send out postcards to our loved ones from Hikkim, considered the highest post office in the world.
- Next up will be Kibber, the village of the snow leopard, a 1000 yr. old and the largest monastery in Spiti, Kye and Asia's highest suspension bridge at the beautiful village of Chicham.
- We will be returning to Losar via Kaza and Chicham for some stargazing and some good rest.
Losar to Manali via Chandrataal
- Today you will be covering the Kunzum La again.
- Chandrataal is at its finest glory in the morning and that's exactly when we plan to visit it.
- We will witness how the Moon Lake changes its colours and take a parikrama around the lake while seeping in a view worth dying for.
- We will be having some lunch at Chattru on our way to Manali.
- Once we reach Manali, you are free to leave or stay as per your choice.
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
- Accommodation - Manali (1 night), Losar (2 nights)
- Transfer - Delhi - Manali Volvo (one side)
- Sightseeing - Dedicated traveler for sightseeing and transfers
- Meals - Breakfast & dinner (6 meals in total)
- Force traveller for all transportation from Manali to Manali
- Onboard experienced tour leader and 24 hrs call assistance
- All taxes and surcharges
- Bonfire whenever possible