With breathtakingly beautiful coastline, lush forested interior and a far-flung location, the Andaman Islands are a perfect place to ramble around.
Sold By SeeMyAndaman 242 Packages Sold
Port Blair - Havelock Island - Port Blair Last Viewed 19 mins ago
Port Blair-Havelock Island
Havelock Island-Port Blair
Transfers from Port Blair - Included
Transfers from Havelock Island - Included
Transfers from Port Blair - Included
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Arrival at Port Blair
- Our representative will greet you at Veer Savarkar Airport, Port Blair and will escort you to the hotel.
- Check in & freshen up.
- After relaxation you will be taken to the sightseeing of the Carbyns’ Cove beach which is situated 8 kms from the main city and is the closest Beach from the city.
- This coconut- palm fringed beach, is ideal for swimming and sun bathing, where you can also enjoy the beauty of Mother Nature and spend the leisure time.
- After spending a beautiful time in Carbyns Cove Beach we will then proceed to the Cellular Jail, which is the famous historic place where you can see the truth and pain suffered by our true Hero’s.
- You can explore the entire place and visit the art gallery which will amaze you.
- Your first evening in the Andaman will be enthralling as you will be attending Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail.
- Here the heroic saga of the Indian Freedom fighter Struggle is brought alive by the means of light and sound at the jail premises in English and Hindi, which takes you back to the British Era.
- After having an amazing evening you will be escorted back to the hotel where you can rest and relax.
- After Breakfast you will be escorted to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire adventurous trip to Ross Island and North Bay.
- Your first destination will be The Ross Island. It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence.
- This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds.
- After the visit to Ross Island we will head to the North Bay. It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”.
- This place is famous for its coral reefs and water sports activities.
- North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay.
- You can enjoy the beauty of nature and the adventures of water.
- Later in the evening we will head back to the Port Blair where you will be dropped to the hotel to unwind the day and get ready for the next day adventure.
Port Blair - Havelock Island
- Soon after the splendid breakfast you will be escorted to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ hrs), Green Ocean (1 ½ hrs), or Govt. Ferry (2 ½ hrs) which will be your mate for the entire adventurous trip to Havelock.
- At the Harbor our representative will greet you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel where you can relax your belongings and set yourself ready for the upcoming adventure for the rest of the day.
- After little rest and relax our representative will escort you to one of the most beautiful beach of Andaman’s Radhanagar Beach.
- This beach is best for swimming and sunbathing.
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Havelock - Port Blair
- Soon after the splendid breakfast we will drive you to the Kalapathar beach where you can spend some quality time with your mate and can enjoy the shore and click some amazing pictures for memories for life time.
- After visiting Kalapathar Beach our representative will help you with the check-out formalities and our representative will help you with the checkout formalities and we will board a ferry from the Havelock harbor and start our onwards journey to the Port Blair.
Port Blair Sightseeing
- After having the breakfast our representative will guide you for the city tour.
- Our city tour will start with Chatham Saw Mill the Asia’s oldest saw mill which was established by British in the year 1883.
- It is known for the objective to meet the local requirements of saw and timber for constructional work. It also offers an interesting insight into the islands history and economy.
- After Chatham Saw Mill we will then move to Samudrika Naval Marine Museum which is run by Indian Navy. It has five sections presenting history of Andaman Islands, Geographical information, people of Andaman, Archaeology and Marine life.
- This museum also creates awareness on various aspects of Oceanic environments and houses of vast collection s of cells, corals and a few species of colorful fishes of the sea around the island.
- After exploring the beauty of marine life we will then proceed to the Fisheries Museum.
- This museum showcases every small details associated with the marine life existing, primarily within the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- After enjoying colorful fishes and corals it’s time for exploring the local community of tribes.
- Anthropological Museum is one of the best well maintained museums of Andaman. It sheds lights on the profound and informative portrait of islands local community of tribes – the four Negrito tribes of Andaman i.e. Jarawas, Sentinelese, Great Andamanese and Onges.
- After the visit to the Anthropological Museum it’s time for exploring shells and maruals and sea shell jewelries.
- Sagarika Emporium is a government owned shop which is run by the administration of Andaman and Nicobar Island. The emporium sells the items which they buy from the local selfemployed people.
- After having an amazing evening you will be escorted back to the hotel where you can rest and relax and set yourself for the return journey.
- After breakfast our representative will help you with the check-out formalities and will guide you to board the private cab, which will drop you to the Veer Savarkar Airport for your onwards journey carrying wonderful and amazing memories for the life time.
Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Hotel : 4 Nights in Port Blair + 1 Night in Havelock
- Transfers : Pick up/drop from airport to hotel
- Sightseeing : By Sedan/Xylo/Ertiga
- Meals : 5 breakfast
- Entry permits, Entry tickets, parking charges.
- Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Ferry transfer by Makruzz/Green ocean/Govt.
- Ferry depending on availability.