Visit the holy Char Dham pilgrimage that includes Haridwar, Mussoorie, Rishikesh, Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath, Srinagar
Sold By Dunia Darshan 299 Packages Sold
Barkot - Uttarkashi - Sitapur - Badrinath - Srinagar Last Viewed 16 mins ago
Transfers from Barkot - Included
Transfers from Uttarkashi - Included
Transfers from Sitapur - Included
Transfers from Badrinath - Included
Transfers from Srinagar - Included
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Haridwar – Barkot -
- Arrive at Haridwar in the morning.
- On arrival, freshen up and proceed for Sightseeing.
- Visit Shivananda Ashram, Ram Jhoola, Swarg Ashram, Geeta Ashram, Laxman Jhoola,
- After lunch, proceed to Barkot, via Dehradun & Mussoorie.
- En-route visit Kempty Fall and enjoy the beauty of Himalayas.
- Later drive straight to Barkot.
- On arrival, check in to the hotel.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Barkot.
Barkot - Yamunotri – Barkot (6kms Trek)-
- Start your day early and get ready for an exciting day.
- After breakfast, drive to Jankichatti.
- Later get charged for a 6Km trek.
- Trek starts from the location to Yamunotri (6kms).
- On arrival leave the vehicle and start to ascend on trek route either by walk or pony/Doli (at own cost).
- On arrival at Yamunotri purchase Prasad from local small shops, then proceed to holy dip in natural hot water spring or in river Yamuna (icy cold water).
- One can cook rice in “Surya Kund” (hot water spring), dipping in a muslin cloth and take cooked rice home as "Prasadam".
- Pooja can be offered to mythological “Divya Shila”.
- Take blessings of Mata Yamuna and trek down to Jankichatti.
- Later drive back to Barkot for night stay.
Barkot – Uttarkashi -
- After breakfast in the morning get ready for the departure to Uttarkashi.
- On arrival, check-in at the hotel and freshen up.
- Later visit famous Kashi Vishwanath temple at Uttarkashi.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi Gangotri -Uttarkashi -
- After breakfast in the morning, proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts).
- En-route enjoy the drive parallel to Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas.
- On arrival to Gangotri, take a holy dip in river Bhagirathi (icy cold water).
- Perform Pooja and Hindu rites at the bank the of the river.
- Then proceed to darshan, of Mata Ganga, Lord Shiva, Hanuman, Vinayka and BhagirathMaharaj, have blessings and return back to Uttarkashi.
- Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi - Sitapur -
- Early morning drive to Sitapur.
- On arrival check into the hotel and freshen up.
- Rest of the day will be at leisure for you to relax.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Sitapur.
Sitapur - Kedarnath - Sitapur (18 Kms Trek)-
- Early morning, proceed for your departure to Sonprayag
- You also have a trek route and the trek starts from the location to Kedarnath.
- Start to ascend on trek route either by walk or ponyDoli (at own cost).
- Helicopter service is also available for Kedarnath, so one can take a helicopter to Kedarnath(at own cost).
- Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries, and clothes.
- After performing Pooja & Darshan of Shri Kedarnath ji return to Sitapur.
- Overnight stay at Hotel in Sitapur.
Sitapur -Joshimath -Badrinath -
- After breakfast in the morning drive to Badrinath.
- En-route visit Joshimath (Narshimha Temple) & Vishnu Prayag.
- Later drive to Badrinath & visit Mana Village (India’s last village towards Indo-Tibetan border)which includes Vyasa Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Bhimpul, Saraswati river etc.
- Thereafter check into the hotel & you will be free to explore the Badri Valley & visit Badrinath temple after a holy dip in Taptkund.
- Proceed through the colorful entrance of the temple have Darshan of Badrivishal along with Ganesh, Kubera, Garuda, Narada, Udhhav, Nar & Narayan.
- Also see another small temple inside the temple compound i.e. Laxmimata, Nar-Narayana, Hanuman, Ghantakarn, and Kaamdhenu.
- One can get ‘Charnamirt’ (Abhishekamjal) inside the compound.
- Brahma Kapal is significant for Pinddam Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus), one can perform rite here
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Badrinath.
Badrinath – Srinagar -
- Morning after breakfast transfer to Srinagar.
- En-route visit Karanprayag, Nandprayag, Rudraprayag & Dhari Devi temple.
- On arrival check in at the hotel and freshen up.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Srinagar – Haridwar-
- The morning after breakfast drive to Haridwar.
- En-route visit Devprayag the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi.
- The tour ends here with happy memories to be cherished forever.
- Head towards your onward journey back home.
Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Barkot, 2 nights in Uttarkashi, 2 nights in Sitapur, 1 night in Badrinath, 1 night in Srinagar.
- Transfers: Non AC Vehicle (Haridwar to Barkot & Srinagar to Haridwar)
- Sightseeing: Non AC Vehicle
- Meals: Daily Breakfast.
- The driver will guide as guidance.
- All inclusive (Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking Toll Tax, State Tax.)
- All applicable taxes.
- Total Cost of package : (14,500 + 5% GST PP)
- Approx. charges for Pony: - Rs. 1200 - 1500/- Per Person
- Approx. charges for Doli : - Rs. 3500 - 5000/- Per Person