There simply is no way to tour Europe and not be awestruck by its scenic beauty, epic history and dazzling artistic and culinary diversity.
Sold By Cox and Kings 246 Packages Sold
London - Paris - Leysin - Central Switzerland - Innsbruck - Padova - Arezzo Last Viewed 13 mins ago
Any City-London | Economy Flight
Arezzo-Any City | Economy Flight
Transfers from London - Included
Transfers from Paris - Included
Transfers from Leysin - Included
Transfers from Central Switzerland - Included
Transfers from Innsbruck - Included
Transfers from Padova - Included
Transfers from Arezzo - Included
Arrival at London
- On arrival, our representative will greet you at the 'meeting point' at the exit.
- After immigration and customs, you will be transferred comfortably to your hotel.
- Rest of the day you can relax after your long flight and get over your jetlag.
- Overnight in London.
- After breakfast live history through a guided panoramic highlight city tour of London.
- Get acquainted with some of London's iconic landmarks like the Tower Bridge, Tower of London and the River Thames.
- Continue your tour to Hyde Park, Big Ben, Westminster Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, The London Eye, the famous Piccadilly Circus, Nelson's Column at Trafalgar Square followed by the majesty of Buckingham Palace which is the Queen's official residence.
- Enjoy watching the Changing of the Guard (on days when this takes place).
- A thrill, as you ride the London Eye, the world's fourth tallest Ferris wheel and during the gradual 30-minute flight and enjoy views of London.
- Next you have a date with over 400 celebrities at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, the world's largest exhibition of life like wax models.
- Enjoy some leisure time at Oxford Street (time permitting) and then reunite in the evening at a pre-appointed time and place as informed by your Tour Manager.
- Overnight in London.
London - Paris
- Today, proceed to Folkstone to cross the English Channel through the Eurotunnel or drive to Dover to take the ferry and arrive in Calais.
- Drive through beautiful landscapes to Paris, the 'City of Lights'.
- On arrival, check into your hotel.
- Later this evening, after an early dinner, proceed for "A Gala Evening in Paris" to experience the joie de vivre of 'Gaie Paris'.
- This enchanted evening unfolds with a cruise on the River Seine, sailing under old and beautiful bridges, admiring illuminated monuments as you glide by True bliss!
- We stretch the night for you with an Illumination tour, driving past spectacularly lit landmarks of Paris. It's magic!
- Sparkle over a glass of champagne and enjoy the world famous Lido Show with extraordinary sets and extravagant costumes.
- Overnight in Paris.
- Today, proceed to Euro Disney. Unleash the child in you for a fun filled excursion.Thrilling rides, favorite Disney characters and incredible shows makes it a complete family attraction.
- The Euro Disney Park is divided into Frontier land, Adventure land, Fantasyland, and Discovery land which are the four magical themed lands and the ever famous Main Street USA.
- Thrilling rides, incredible shows, parades, fantasy and excitement guarantees non-stop fun and action. Fairytales come to life here. Thrills are available in all sizes and shapes. Big thrills such as Space Mountain Mission 2, Indiana Jones, Big Thunder Mountain, takes you to the edge of the universe and little ones, where you can sail around the world with "It's a small small world".
- Family fun is around every corner, from Pirates of the Caribbean to the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups. Do not forget to take a snapshot with one of your favourite Disney characters! Say "Cheese" and get a photograph accompanied by a hug and an autograph.
- Discover the magical world of cinema and television at Walt Disney Studios where a behind the scenes destination sensation awaits you.
- Experience movie magic and cinema sets coming to life through cinemagical 'lots', featuring thrilling attractions and spectacular shows with your dreams centre-stage allowing your "screendreams" to come true!
- Make your big screen debut at Toon Studio or Production Courtyard.
- Then, enjoy a guided panoramic highlight city tour visiting famous monuments like the Pyramid of the Louvre, Garnier's Opera, the largest opera theatre in the world, the River Seine, the Place de la Concorde - the site of the infamous guillotine, the Champs Elysees - one of the most fashionable streets in the world, the Napoleanic Arc de Triomphe and the Hotel des Invalides.
- End the day taking in the dazzling overview of the glittering city as you ascend by an elevator to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower!
- Overnight in Paris.
Paris - Switzerland
- Today, after an early breakfast, drive to Geneva, one of Switzerland's most privileged cities, said to have the second highest quality of living in the world!
- We begin the visit with a drive to the Palais des Nations (the European Headquarters of the United Nations) and the Musee Ariana.
- Be awestruck by the great white plume of the world's tallest fountain in Europe - the magnificent Jet d'Eau and pause for a photograph here and at the beautiful floral clock in the Jardin Anglais!
- Wind your way uphill in a cable car, (weather permitting) with a panoramic 360 degree view. That's not all! We top it with disco dancing and a sumptuous dinner.
(Note: In the event of bad weather or the cable car not being operational, a gala dinner will be organised instead at an alternate location)
- Later, proceed to your hotel and check-in.
- Overnight in Leysin area.
- Today The day is at leisure for independent activities.
- You can also enjoy an optional excursion to Jungfrau, the 'Top of Europe', a wonderful world of glaciers and eternal ice.
- Reach the highest altitude railway station in Europe by a charming, red cogwheel train, amid dramatic mountain scenery!
- Walk on the great Aletsch Glacier, at 22kms - the longest ice stream in the Alps, visit the glistening Ice Palace, the Alpine experience and the Sphinx Observation Terrace, at 3571 m, the loftiest point of all, will take your breath away.
- Drive back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Leysin area.
- Glacier 3000 awaits! An everlasting snow mountain, offering panoramic views of the most beautiful summits of the Alps. Ascent by cable car to Scex Rouge (2971m).
- A special adrenaline kick with a wild ride on the Alpine Coaster (weather permitting), the world's highest bobsleigh track.
- You can cruise along at approx. 40 km/hour and with the brakes you determine how fast you want to go.The ultimate highlight is the 520-degree loop, followed by 10 curves, 6 waves, 3 jumps and 2 bridges.
- The View Point (stairs) located directly behind the restaurant Botta 3000 has a 360-degree view that includes some of the most beautiful alpine peaks - from the Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau to the Matterhorn and the 107 meters Peak Walk along a suspension bridge.
- Later, proceed to the Ice Express to ride the snow bus over the glacier.
- Enjoy a hot buffet lunch and return to Col du Pillion.
- Then, visit the popular holiday resort of Interlaken, cradled cozily between the beautiful lakes of Brienz and Thun, where even today you see horse-drawn carriages.
- You will have your first encounter with the marvels of Swiss shopping. Most visitors take home two things - memories of a beautiful country and a Swiss watch.
- Continue to your hotel and check-in.
- Overnight in Central Switzerland.
Central Switzerland - Innsbruck
- Today, proceed on to Lucerne which consists picturesque mountains, lakes, cowbells, alpine villages and meadows, the poignant Lion Monument, the covered wooden Kapellbrucke (chapel bridge), and the ornate Jesuit Church. You will have another encounter with the marvels of Swiss shopping.
- Next, your drive today takes you to the Principality of Liechtenstein and a stop at Vaduz - the capital, famous for postage stamps.
- Then, transfer to Austria. En route, halt at the internationally renowned Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens, and prepare to be dazzled at the 'Chambers of Wonder'! In a wondrous blue hall dominated by a Unicum- a wall of crystal, you see the world's biggest crystal and it's smallest.
- Continue a scenic drive to Innsbruck. Located on the Inn River, Innsbruck is one of Europe's most beautiful and lively cities. Being an international centre for winter sports, it has hosted the Winter Olympics twice!
- The orientation tour introduces you to its world famous sights. View the Golden Roof or 'Goldenes Dachl', an ornate Gothic balcony erected by the Emperor Maximilian I in the 15th century, decorated with gold painted copper shingles.
- Next, walk to the Imperial Church followed by the 'Hofburg' or Imperial Palace. This Capital of the Alps, has a history of 800 years!
- Later, check-in to the hotel.
- Overnight in Innsbruck.
Innsbruck - Padova
- Today, your journey takes you on a drive past quaint villages, medieval castles, fruit orchards and cutting across the fertile Adriatic Plains, to the magical lagoon city of Venice. Nothing prepares you for the captivating city of canals and palaces - Venice is simply unique! Built on 117 small islands, it is a pedestrian's city, so get set for a walking tour.
- Cruise from Tronchetto Pier and glide romantically past fairytale palaces, through incredible miniature canals to the Piazza San Marco (St. Marks Square), where you disembark.
- Napoleon dubbed the Square the 'finest drawing room in Europe' for its constant carnival atmosphere! Witness the bronze Moors striking the hour, as they have been doing for the past 500 years! From there to the Doge's Palace, connected by the 'Bridge of Sighs' to its prisons. It was from here that the legendary lover Casanova made his famous escape!
- End this exciting tour with a brief visit to a Murano Glass Showroom (when open) for a demonstration in glass blowing. It was on the island of Murano that glass was first made in Europe and hand blown Venetian glass is world famous.
- Relish a sumptuous dinner on the return cruise to Tronchetto Pier.
- Continue to your hotel and check-in.
- Overnight in Padova.
Padova - Tuscany
- Drive across the Apennine Mountains, along the Brenta River past Bologna, to Pisa - the hometown of Galileo and a city, which makes the most of its claim to fame from its Leaning Tower! It has leaned almost since construction first started, due to the swampy soil beneath it.
- Continue to Florence, a shrine to the wonders of the Renaissance, with more artistic treasures per square metre than any other city in the world!
- Included in your guided walking tour of Florence is a visit to the remarkable Duomo (when open for visitors), which is the fourth largest cathedral in the world. Besides it is the 'Gate to Paradise' - the heavenly gilded bronze doors of the Baptistery, originally a pagan temple and an open-air gallery in Signoria Square.
- Walk on the famous Ponte Vecchio, the oldest surviving bridge in the city. After all this exercise, add to the feel good factor. It's time to indulge yourself with some more works of art - genuine Florentine leather bags and souvenirs! Happy shopping!
- Then, drive to the magical Piazzale Michelangelo for a view of the city.
- After an exciting tour, drive through a stretch of olive groves and vineyards to the Tuscany region where on arrival you will be checked in to your hotel.
- Overnight in Arezzo.
Arezzo - Rome - Arezzo
- Start your guided introduction to Rome with a journey to The Vatican, the smallest nation in the world! It boasts a priceless art collection and is probably per square foot the richest country in the world!
- The most famous square of The Vatican is St. Peter's Square with St. Peter's Basilica, one of the largest churches in the world. Gaze in awe at Michelangelo's Pieta.
- Continue your tour driving past the triumphal Arch of Constantine, one of the most important commemorative monuments of antiquity and then drive through Piazza Venezia, where the grandiose monument to the reunification of Italy is often referred to as the Marble wedding cake!
- Pass the Circus Maximus - the Hippodrome - known for its ancient chariot races, which was reconstructed by Hollywood for the well known movie 'Ben Hur'!
- Pay tribute to the brave Gladiators of Rome. At this amphitheatre, the notorious and gory gladiatorial games were held, where they fought one another and wild animals while the crowd roared!
- Pass the ruins of the Roman Forum and end the tour at the famous Trevi Fountain. Legend has it, that if you make a wish and toss a coin over your left shoulder into the fountain, you are sure to return to Rome.
- After an exciting tour, relax and enjoy your return drive to the hotel.
- Overnight in Arezzo.
- Good times need never end! Get ready for the airport and your flight back home.
Transportation: Return Economy Class Airfare with Airport Taxes & Airport pick & drop.
Accommodation: 2 Nights in London, 2 Nights in Paris, 2 Nights in Leysin, 1 Night in Central Switzerland, 1 Night in Innsbruck, 1 Night in Padova, 2 Nights in Arezzo
Meals: All Meals.
Sightseeing: Sightseeing on SIC(Seat-In-Coach) basis
- Cost of your overseas travel insurance with Trawelltag valid for the duration of the tour covered for passenger's upto the age of 70 years.
- Services of Cox & Kings Tour Manager or Local Representative.
- Coach tours, entrance fees, excursions, and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary.
- Surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary.
- UK and Schengen visa charges.
- Compulsory tips of Euro 3 per adult / child and per day.