Experience the Mighty Passes (Rohtang la, Baralacha la, Khardung Zoji la, etc.) & serene Lakes of Ladakh, and ride away with your dreams & passions.
Sold By Trip 360 291 Packages Sold
Chandigarh - Manali - Jispa - Sarchu - Leh - Nubra - Pangong - Leh - Kargil - Srinagar - Pathankot Last Viewed 9 mins ago
Transfers from Chandigarh - Included
Transfers from Manali - Included
Transfers from Jispa - Included
Transfers from Sarchu - Included
Transfers from Leh - Included
Transfers from Nubra - Included
Transfers from Pangong - Included
Transfers from Leh - Included
Transfers from Kargil - Included
Transfers from Srinagar - Included
Transfers from Pathankot - Included
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
New Delhi - Chandigarh
- Welcome to this Delhi - Leh - Delhi bike trip!
- Come along for a meeting where our mechanic will offer you a brief introduction to the Royal Enfield bikes.
- Meet your fellow riders.
- This will be followed by a small orientation program and some dos and don'ts while riding for those who missed it on the previous day.
- Afterwards, it's time to hit the road to Chandigarh via NH-1.
- The journey is sure to be an absolute bliss for the eye since the route has lush green fields on either sides.
- Get the first feel of the countryside by enjoying a delicious breakfast at a roadside dhaba.
- On arrival in Chandigarh, check-in to the hotel.
- Spend the rest of the evening at leisure.
- The Rock Garden in this city is also worth a visit.
Note: It is advisable to reach Delhi a day prior.
Riding Distance - 260 km
Chandigarh - Manali (2,050 metres)
- It's time to undertake the Chandigarh to Manali bike trip early in the morning!
- En route, there will be a stopover at the huge Pandoh Dam for a quick photo session.
- The most beautiful part of this journey will start at Kullu.
- From here, you will get to ride on a road running almost parallel to the River Beas.
- If you reach Manali on time after this exhilarating road trip, there will be just enough time to have your bike checked for any issues.
- In the evening, take a short stroll and then sit down for a scrumptious dinner at the hotel.
Riding Distance - 310 km
Manali - Rohtang La (3,878 metres) - Jispa (3,200)
- On this day, you will ride your bike across the picturesque Rohtang La Pass, which is located at an altitude of 3,878 metres.
- Though it will be a challenging ride, it will give you the perfect opportunity to soak in the sights of the snow-capped Rohtang La and the green fields of Keylong Valley.
- At Jispa, you can enjoy breathtaking views of an extraordinary valley which is gifted with magnificent peaks and beautiful streams.
Riding Distance - 140 km
Jispa - Sarchu (4,221 metres)
- Set out very early in the morning for an excursion to Sarchu, a popular overnight stop between Leh and Manali.
- This Delhi to Leh bike trip requires you to cross the Baralacha La Pass which is located at an altitude of 4,890 metres.
- Feast your eyes on a landscape of green fields and towering mountains at Keylong and Jispa.
- Eventually, you will arrive at Sarchu, where you will spend the night in a tented accommodation.
Riding Distance - 115 km
Sarchu - Leh (3,500 metres)
- Get ready for another memorable day of this Delhi to Leh bike trip as you bid a fond farewell to Sarchu.
- You will proceed to Leh, a town which is famous for its breathtaking mountainous landscape and inimitable culture.
- The Sarchu to Leh distance is around 250 kilometres, and this journey will take you through two mountain passes - Nakee La (at 4,738 metres) and Lachulung La (at 5,064 metres).
- Up ahead are the Gyanchuthang Plains that stretch for approximately 50 kilometres.
- The road will then wind through Tanglang La, the world's second highest motorable road with an altitude of 5,328 metres.
- During this Leh Ladakh bike trip from Delhi, you will cross the town of Upshi and the village of Rumptse.
- There will be sections where the Indus River will flow alongside the road.
- In these settlements, you may come across fields of barley laid against a backdrop of steep mountains.
- If you are lucky, you may encounter nomadic tribes people who rear pashmina goats and live in tents far away from the main road.
- If time permits, pay a visit to the famous Thiksey Monastery which is on the way to Leh.
- Within this monastery, there is a 15 metre-high sculpture of Maitreya (future Buddha).
Riding Distance - 260 km
Leh, and around
- Gear up for an exciting day as you explore the amazing sights in Leh, which is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty, history and culture.
- It's time to experience the sights, sounds and smells of this scenic town!
- As you undertake some leisurely sightseeing on this Leh bike trip, savour the unmistakeable fresh air and welcoming cool temperature here.
- A visit to the central market here offers the perfect opportunity to observe the lifestyle of the locals and shop for some interesting souvenirs.
- Leh is also home to several ancient, relatively deserted monasteries, so spend a few hours exploring some of the famous ones such as Hemis and Likir.
- Go on a Royal Enfield trip to see the popular Shanti Stupa as well as beautiful palaces like the nine-storeyed Leh Palace which looms large over the town.
- After you have had your fill of sightseeing, return to the hotel for the night.
Leh - Khardungla Pass - Nubra Valley
- On the agenda today is a Royal Enfield trip to Nubra Valley on what is believed by many to be the world's highest motorable road - Khardung La Pass.
- On braving this formidable pass, you will be rewarded with the sight of the beautiful Nubra Valley.
- The valley, one of the most timeless, pristine and charming places in the region, is home to an astonishing stretch of white sand dunes.
- Check-in to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Riding Distance - 165 km
Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake
- Depart Nubra Valley and ride to one of the most mesmerizing lakes in the world - Pangong Lake.
- Located amidst the beautiful arid landscape, this picture-perfect, high-altitude lake lies across India and China.
- Although the lake has no aquatic life because of its brackish water, it is a breeding ground for many rare species of birds thanks to the two wetlands here.
- Stay in a camp near the lake, and don't forget to watch the sunset beyond its sparkling blue waters.
Riding Distance - 275 km
Pangong Lake - Leh
- Wake up to stunning views on the banks of the gorgeous Pangong Lake.
- Return to Leh by embarking on a Royal Enfield trip through the Himalayan landscape.
- The Leh bike trip again takes you past some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world, alternating between green and lush, and sparse and desolate.
- This exciting journey will prove to you that getting to this stunning yet stark destination can be just as exciting as being there.
Riding Distance - 225 km
Leh - Kargil (2,676 metres)
- It's time to continue this Delhi to Leh bike trip by proceeding to Kargil district via NH-1.
- The road you will be riding on will be a well-maintained stretch that will later give way to a rougher countryside route.
- During the journey, there will be a halt at Gurudwara Pathar Sahib which is maintained immaculately by the Indian Army. After paying our respects here, we will enjoy the 'prasad' of hot tea and delicious sweets.
- On the way are the monasteries of Alchi and Lamayuru.
- A wonderful three-storeyed temple, Alchi Monastery stands proudly in a complex with a quaint garden inside.
- There is a flea market just outside this monastery which only adds to its charm.
- The beautiful Lamayuru Monastery, built atop some still-existing caves in which the earliest monks lived, is in a class of its own.
- The highway now climbs up two mountain passes called Fotu La and Namika La.
- At 4,105 metres, the Fotu La Pass is considered to be the highest point on the Leh-Srinagar highway.
- The Namika La Pass has an elevation of 3,717 metres.
- Afterwards, visit Mulbekh, which is Kargil's oldest and most traditional village.
- Both Buddhists and Muslims reside in this village, which houses a monastery as well as a mosque.
- An enormous engraving of Maitreya (future Buddha) on a free-standing stone by the roadside is an interesting landmark of Mulbekh.
Riding Distance - 220 km
Kargil - Zojila Pass (3,643 metres) - Srinagar (1, 585 metres)
- This Leh Ladakh bike trip from Delhi takes you next to the scenic summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir - Srinagar.
- En route, there will be a stopover at Kargil War Museum which showcases all the relevant facts related to the Kargil War of 1999.
- This is the perfect opportunity to pay homage to the brave Indian soldiers who laid down their lives fighting in this war.
- The ride to Srinagar will take you through Dras in Kargil district.
- The town is considered to be the second coldest inhabitant place in the world.
- Up ahead is the Zojila Pass which is situated at an altitude of 3,643 metres on Srinagar-Kargil-Leh National Highway.
- As you advance through the tunnel, expect every moment to put your riding experience to the test.
- As Sonmarg comes into view, you will be treated to a beautiful view of the snow-capped mountains and lush green valleys that are synonymous with Kashmir.
Riding Distance - 205 km
Srinagar - Pathankot (332 metres)
- Depart from Srinagar and continue your journey to Pathankot.
- You will ride via Anantnag district through the 2,531-metre long Jawahar Tunnel.
- En route, if you are fortunate, you may get to enjoy some delicious prasad at the langars or free kitchens set up for Amarnath Yatra pilgrims.
- After moving on NH-44, you will come back to NH-1 again for your journey to Pathankot.
- On arrival in this splendid city, check-in to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- After settling in, you can relive your experiences of the tough yet exhilarating trip.
Riding Distance - 335 km
Depart Pathankot - Delhi
- They say that goodbyes never get easier, even more so when they mean the end of a glorious vacation.
- It is time to bid farewell since today is the last day of this Delhi to Ladakh bike trip.
- After departing Pathankot, you will ride along the NH-1 to reach Delhi for your onward journey.
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
June - 4th & 18th June
July - 2nd, 16th & 30th July
August - 13th & 27th August
September - 10th & 24th September
|Hub||Twin Sharing Accommodation|
|Ex-Delhi||INR 65,000/-||INR 51,800/-|
- Royal Enfield 350 cc / 500 cc or similar.
- Fuel for motorbikes.
- 12 nights accommodation on twin / triple sharing basis as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Sightseeings as mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking Road Captain.
- Mechanic throughout the journey.
- Back up vehicle camper/tempo for luggage and recovery.
- Medical Kit.
- Oxygen cylinder.
- Travel insurance.