Visit the mesmerizing hill station with lush green hills, serene monasteries, tea plantations, steep mountain for the best moments of your life.
Sold By PaynedTravels 237 Packages Sold
Gangtok - Darjeeling Last Viewed 13 mins ago
Any City-Gangtok | Economy Flight
Darjeeling-Any City | Economy Flight
Transfers from Gangtok - Included
Transfers from Darjeeling - Included
Arrival at Bagdogra and transfer to Gangtok (126 Km)-
- Take the flight from Delhi to Bagdogra.
- On arrival at Bagdogra, a representative will escort you to your hotel in Gangtok.
- Complete your check-in procedure and take some rest in your room
- Spend the first day of your Darjeeling-Gangtok vacation leisurely.
- Check out your refreshing surroundings, take a stroll on the hilly roads or simply relax and breathe in the cool mountain breeze.
- End the first day with a peaceful overnight stay at your hotel.
Gangtok Full Day Excursion – Tshongo Lake & Baba Mandir (40 Km)-
- Wake up to a beautiful day, have a filling breakfast & proceed for the sightseeing tour.
- Set off on your excursion to Tsomgo Lake near Gangtok
- Tsomgo Lake is amongst the most visited tourist attraction in Gangtok, known for changing colors
- Visit the famous Baba Mandir built in fond memory of Late Major Baba Harbhajan Singh
- An excursion to Nathula Pass (charges extra).
- Return to your hotel and have a good night sleep
Half-Day City Tour to Gangtok and Transfer to Darjeeling (98 Km)-
- Start your day with fresh & delicious breakfast.
- Proceed for a half day city tour of Gangtok
- Visit the Dro-dul Chorten Stupa, Institute of Tibetology, and Directorate of Handicraft & Handloom.
- Start your journey to Darjeeling in the evening.
- Breathe in the delicious aroma of tea as you ride through the winding roads to this charming little hill town
- Upon reaching your hotel, complete your check-in formalities and head to your room
- End your day with some refreshing sleep at the hotel
Darjeeling Full Day City Tour-
- Wake up early morning & get to Tiger Hill to for the phenomenal sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga.
- Stop by at Ghoom Monastery & check out the elegant Batasia Loop, a quirky Toy Train railway track that spirals around the Gorkha War Memorial.
- Return to your hotel and have breakfast.
- Set out for a full day city tour of Darjeeling.
- Advance to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute & Tenzing Rock, visit the largest high altitude zoo in India - PNZ, Zoological Park (entry charges).
- Explore the delightful ride on the Darjeeling Ropeway.
- Visit the Tibetan Refugee Center that offers Shopping for woolen shawls & carpets, carved wooden items, leather jackets, coats & pretty ornaments.
- End the day’s sightseeing by paying a visit to the divine Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda.
- Return to your hotel and overnight stay at the hotel.
Darjeeling to (Bagdogra Airport / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station) for departure to Delhi (65 Km)-
- Enjoy breakfast at your hotel and proceed towards the Bagdogra Airport.
- Take the flight to Delhi from Bagdogra.
- Have a wonderful journey back home with your treasured memories.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Gangtok, 2 nights in Darjeeling.
- Sightseeing: Wagon R/ Similar
- Transfer: Wagon R/ Similar
- Meals: CPAI - Daily breakfast.
- Flight ex-Delhi round trip (Delhi – Bagdogra - Delhi)
- All sightseeing points (as directed in the tour itinerary)
- Parking fees
- 24 hrs customer care assistance
- Specific tour coordinator throughout the tour.
- GST @ 5%