Visit the great Himalayan Kingdom and explore the best of Thimphu, Paro and much more.
Sold By New Srijana Tours & Travels 240 Packages Sold
Phuentsholing - Thimphu - Punakha - Paro - Phuentsholing Last Viewed 3 mins ago
Phuentsholing-Thimphu | Non A/C Sedan
Thimphu-Punakha | Non A/C Sedan
Punakha-Paro | Non A/C Sedan
Paro-Phuentsholing | Non A/C Sedan
Transfers from Phuentsholing - Included
Transfers from Any City - Included
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Arrival At NJP/Bagdogra - Phuentsholing
- You will received at NJP/Bagdogra and transferred to Phuentsholing.
- Night stay at the Phuentsholing hotel.
Phuentsholing to Thimpu
- After breakfast complete all the Immigration formalities and then proceed to Thimpu. (The Capital City)
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Evening can be spend to visit “Tashicco Dzong”(Fortress of the Glorious Region).
- Overnight stay at thimpu.
- After breakfast, the day can be spent for visiting the National Library,the Institute for Zorig Chusum ( also known as the Painting School) and the Textile and Folk Heritage Museum.
- Post Lunch, visit King's Memorial Chorten.
Then, visit the government-run Handicrafts Emporium and local crafts shops, where you can shop hand-woven textiles, thangkha paintings, masks, ceramics, slate and wood carvings, jewelry etc.
- Evening to be spent at Trashichhoedzong (fortress of the glorious religion).
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Thimpu.
- After an early breakfast, drive up to Dochu-la pass (3,088m/ 10,130 ft) stopping briefly here to admire the chorten, mani wall, and prayer flags which decorate the highest point on the road.
- Later visit to Punakha Dzong( a historic place).
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Punakha.
Drive to Paro
- After breakfast, you will driven to Paro.
- Afternoon in Paro visit Ta Dzong( National Museum) and then walk down a hillside trail to visit Rinpung Dzong.
- Overnight stay in Paro.
- After breakfast, drive up the valley to view the ruins of Drukgyel Dzong and visit the traditional Bhutanese Farm House.
- Then comes the Taktsang Monastery, the most famous of Bhutanese monasteries.
(This takes about 5 hours for round trip).
- On the return journey, visit Kyichu Lhakhang- Oldest shrine of the Kingdom.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Paro.
Paro – Phuentsholing
- Post breakfast check-out from the hotel and head back to Phuentsholing.
- Overnight stay at Phuentsholing.
Phuentsholing - Bagdogra/ NJP
- Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel.
- Head to Bagdora/NJP for departure.
Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Hotel: 7 Nights accomodation.( 2N- Phuentsholing, 2N- Thimpu, 1N- Punakha, 2N- Paro)
- Transfers: Non A/c Sedan
- Sightseeing: Non A/c Sedan
- Meals: Daily Breakfast at hotel( 7 Days)