Visit the Kingdom of Bhutan, known for its monasteries, mountains and valleys in Thimphu, Punakha and Paro.
Sold By Texatrove 228 Packages Sold
Thimphu - Punakha - Paro Last Viewed 26 mins ago
Thimphu-Punakha | Non A/C Hatchback
Punakha-Paro | Non A/C Hatchback
Transfers from Thimphu - Included
Transfers from Any City - Included
Daily Breakfast Buffet
Paro Airport – Thimphu
- Arrival at Paro Airport and transfer to Thimphu, the capital of Bhutan.
- On reaching Thimphu, check in at the hotel.
- Evening can be spent to explore the Thimpu town.
- Overnight stay at Thimphu hotel.
- After breakfast, visit Kuensel Phodrang (Buddha Statue), National MemorialChorten (Monument), Folk Heritage Museum.
- Afternoon visit Sangaygang ViewPoint, Changangkha Monastery, Taking Preserve Centre.
- Overnight stay at Thimphu.
Thimphu – Punakha/Wangdue
- After breakfast drive to Punakha / Wangdue, On the way Stop at Dochu-La-Pass (3150mts.). to get a spectacular view of the higher Himalayas.
- Arrival at Punakha and check in at hotel.
- Post lunch, visit Punakha Dzong - built in 1637 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal.
- Take a short excursion trip to visit the Chhimi Lhakhang - The Temple, also known as “The Temple of Fertility” was builtby Lama Drukpa Kuenley, “The Devine Mad Man”.
- Evening is at leisure.
- Overnight stay will be at Punakha Hotel.
- After breakfast drive to Paro (7,483 ft.). On the way, you can stop at Lamperi to visit Royal Botanical Park -The park contains a rich biodiversity of flora and fauna and also some of the endangered species.
- On arrival check in at the hotel.
- Afternoon visit Ta Dzong - The National Museum with an excellent collection of arts, relics, religious thangkha, etc.
- Evening is free for leisure.
- Overnight stay at Paro.
- After breakfast visit Drukgyel Dzong.
- Also visit famous Taktsang Monastery - called the “Tiger's Nest” (2hrs hike from the base camp), Kitchu Monastery.
- Overnight stay will be at the Paro hotel.
Departure from Paro
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel.
- You will dropped at the Paro Airport for your onward journey.
Daily Breakfast Buffet
- Meals - Breakfast on all days at hotel ( 5 days )
- Hotels - 2 nights in Thimphu, 1 night in Punakha, 2 nights in Paro.
- Transfers - Pick-up and drop from the airport to Hotel
- Sightseeing - Hatchback car.
Other Inclusions -
- Arrival assistance
- Well Maintained Vehicles with a good driver
- All sightseeing and excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- All vehicle parking fees at the attractions.
- Immigration Fees and Necessary Permits