Do a trek to Deoria Tal to witness a once in a lifetime sight of the Himalayan range in its full might.
Sold By Kanjoos Traveller 272 Packages Sold
Arrival at Sari and Trek to Deoria Tal
Pickup from Delhi will be around 8pm to village Sari.
- On arrival at Sari Lunch/breakfast
- Sari is a gorgeous village situated in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand famous for its step cultivation and warm people
- After freshening up, tighten your back straps and hike up to Deoria Tal (2-3 km over a period of one hour)
- Deoria Tal is one of the most beautiful lakes in Uttarakhand overlooked by majestic peaks of Nandakot, Kadar Dome, Chaukhamba and many more
- At night camping at the banks of the lake followed by dinner
Camping at Chopta
- Wake up to a splendid sunrise. Sip some tea and followed by an early breakfast.
- Now hike down to Sari (2-3km over a period of 40min)
- Sharing Taxis will pick you from Sari and take you at your base camp in Chopta
- Chopta is known as the mini Switzerand of India, due to its breathtaking flora while being surrounded by big 6500m peaks.
- Check in to the guest house
- Trek up to Chandrashila and stop at Tungnath for lunch.
- Tungnath is the highest shiv temple in the world, with unique architecture
- We will continue our hike to Chandrashila (5 km total over a period of 3 hours)
- At Chandrashila you will be summiting a peak of 4000m (13,000ft) with a panoramic view of mountain ranges.
- Now we will descend to Chopta
- At Chopta, dinner followed by bonfire and some music and games.
Depart for Delhi
- Wake up late followed by a power breakfast
- Sharing Taxis will take you back to the Rishikesh for further journey to Delhi
4 Meals (2 Breakfasts + 2 Dinners)
- Transportation: Delhi - Sari - Rishikesh - Delhi transportation included
- Accommodation: 1 Night in guest house and 1 in Camp
- Meals: 2 Breakfasts & 2 Dinners
- Trek: Expert Team Leader at your disposal
- All taxes nad charges
- Shared taxis wherever mentioned
- Bonfire and signature cafe crawls