Have a relaxing Honeymoon in Manali, amidst the Glorious Mountains.
Sold By India trip Holidays 278 Packages Sold
Manali Arrival - Local Sightseeing
> Board the Volvo from Delhi on the previous evening, and reach Manali in the evening.
> On arrival in Manali, meet our representative & transfer to the hotel. (Check in before 12 noon is subject to availability).
> After rest & freshening up, you have a half day local sightseeing & city tour (after 2 pm) to cover Hadimba Devi Temple, Vaishisht Village and Tibetan-Monastery.
> Evening time you are free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali.
> Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Manali - Solang Valley Excursion
> After Breakfast leave for Solang Valley.
> Solang valley offers a view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. Solang Valley also has fine ski slopes.
> Enjoy adventure sports activities like paragliding, Horse Riding etc. (at own cost).
> Return to the hotel in the evening.
> Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Manali - Kullu - Departure
> Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel.
> Drive to Kullu, en-route enjoy River rafting at Kullu (own cost), and a visit to Pashmina Shawl factory & Vaishno Devi temple.
> Later drive to Naggar Castle and Roerich Art Gallery.
> Later return to Manali Report at Manali Volvo point, and borad the return Volvo at 4:00 pm.
Breakfast + lunch / dinner
- 2 AC Volvo seats from Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi.
- 2 Nights 3 days accommodation for 2 adults in 1 room on double sharing .
- Welcome Drink on arrival in hotel Non Alcoholic (i.e. Tea/Coffee/Soft Drink)
- Pick up & Drop from Manali Volvo point.
- Individual Alto / Similar cab for all listed sightseeing.
- MAP –2 Breakfast & 2 Dinners.
- Taxes & Expenditures included : Parking, Toll Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. & Driver Exp.
HONEYMOON INCLUSIONS -
- Honeymoon cake once in Manali.
- Candle light dinner once in Manali.
- Flower Bed Decoration once in Manali.