Singapore is a land of culture, beauty, as well as technology. Like all other Asian countries and cities, Singapore retains the cultural heritage that it had developed, and make progress in the technological field. It can be clearly seen the heritage and tourist sites that this Garden city has to offer. We bring to you the top ten places you can visit in Singapore to experience the cultural, natural, as well as technological wonders. These sites will be in the itinerary of the Singapore packages that you will be choosing from! Take a look at these packages custom-made for you and perhaps you finally find what you have been looking for, all this while!
- Sentosa: This island resort on the southern coast of Singapore is a treat to visit! This beautiful island can be accessed by road, cable cars and monorail too! The Tiger Sky situated here allows you to have a view of Singapore and glimpses of Indonesia too! This tranquil and serene island is a heaven for those who want to spend a nice and peaceful vacation in Singapore!
- Gardens by the Bay: This futuristic garden of Singapore seems quite technical at the daytime. But, as soon as the night approaches, it starts transforming itself into something much more beautiful! The best feeling is when you walk through the suspension bridge with the trees spanning over your head, and the sweet scent of flowers permeating the very air you breathe. Check these exciting packages here and we won’t blame you, if you book one right away.
- Singapore Flyer: The Singapore Flyer is Asia’s largest observing wheel till now! It stands at a stunning height of 165 meters from the ground. The breathtakingly panoramic view can be seen from a 360-degree angle. You can also see the Marina Bays from up here! The tiny shops also add an extra element to the whole experience.
- Universal Studios: This theme park is completely based in Hollywood! This famous theme park has 24 adrenaline boosting rides and seven themed zones to have fun in. It also hosts various shows, gigs, and has other interesting attractions too! This is very famous with children and teenagers so, if you are coming with your family, be sure to visit this state of the art park!
- Singapore Zoo: Singapore zoo is one of the most popular attractions in the country, and one of the busiest zoos in the world. The huge zoo sprawling 28 hectares of land houses more than 2800 animals of around 300 species. It is famous for its colony of orangutans, which is the largest in the world. One can also take part in the night safari, which is a nocturnal visit to the zoo and offers a view of the animals in their nighttime behaviors, which is a rather rare experience.
- Clarke Quay: Clarke Quay is one of the most beautiful quays in the world. It is situated within the Singapore River Planning Area and is named after sir Andrew Clarke Singapore’s second governor. Clarke quay is also the name of the street along the quay, which now hosts a number of attractions, and is a pedestrian mall. It is famous for the exquisite riverside restaurants, bars and clubs and promises an exciting nightlife.
- Jurong Bird Park: The Jurong Bird Park will fill your trip with splashes of bright coloured plumages and the exotic chirping of birds. It is Asia’s biggest and largest bird paradise! This aviary is a tourist attraction in Jurong, and is a must visit for those who love birds and nature. Home to 5000 birds, this renowned bird sanctuary has about 400 different species! Already imagining how being there would be like, aren’t you?? Click here to see the best packages for Singapore.
- Haw Par Villa: Haw Par Villa is a theme park that showcases Chinese folklore and mythology. It is famous for its gruesome depictions of Chinese folklore, the ten courts of hell. It also has many others attractions that are not so cruel, such as Journey to the West, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and Legend of the White Snake. The park has a long history, where it was shut down and reopened years later, and is now a very famous tourist attraction in the country.
- Esplanade: The Esplanade Roof Garden overs you a beautiful setting and scenery. Filled with flowers, this roof garden gives you an unobstructed view of the Marina Bay Sands. Not only that, but you can also see the Singapore River and One Fullerton in all their glory. Take a peaceful walk through the garden after a nice and filling picnic meal that you can get from the restaurants and bakeries nearby, and have some serene thoughts flitting through your mind while you gaze at the scenery. Take a look at these packages custom-made for you and perhaps you finally find what you have been looking for, all this while!
- Lau Pa Sat: The local market of Singapore, famously known as Lau Pa Sat, is a true landmark of Singapore. This hawker centre is the best place to visit if you want to experience the fabulous taste of the local street food of Singapore. The Hainanese chicken rice is a very famous dish that you should try in here.
The City of Gardens will win your heart, and you would not want to leave this beautiful city after coming for a trip here in your vacations. So, grab those discounted Singapore packages that are there for you before they run out!