Singapore is a vibrant and effervescent island city that is growing in popularity because of its rich culture and low budget cruises! The Singapore cruise tour will take you around this beautiful garden city. The best way to travel through this enigmatic city is through a cruise. The cruises are designed to fit everyone’s budget, and that is where the numerous Singapore cruise packages come along. But, you must be wondering, why a cruise? Well, Singapore cruises will take you to sites that are so beautiful that they will leave you flabbergasted. Some of the most mesmerizing sites are located just within sights of the cruise ships! The larger than life experiences that the itineraries of the Singapore cruise packages offer you are spellbinding and not to be missed!
Types of Cruises
The Singapore cruises have been divided into two broad categories of cruises, namely- Day cruise and Night Cruise. The selection of the cruise depends on the kind of experience the tourist seeks.
- Day Cruise: The day cruises are mostly suitable for senior citizens, families, and friends. The Luxurious Singapore holiday is waiting for you on a cruise a ship. The day cruises are especially great if you want to do sightseeing, like look at the Universal Studios, the various temples, the flyers, and many other wonders. Click here to see the best packages for Singapore.
- Night Cruise: Night cruises are most sought after by honeymooners and couples. This is the most romantic cruise you will ever take. This intimate experience will leave a permanent imprint on your memories. The unique experience can only be enriched by the various cruise packages that are available for you. Take a look at these packages custom-made for you and perhaps you finally find what you have been looking for, all this while!
Cruises designed especially for you
- The Budget per Person Cruise: This cruise completely depends on the individual. Consider the analogy of Subway. You get to design your itinerary, from where you want to depart, whether you want to have a day cruise, a half day cruise or a night cruise. You can select the lowest budget cruise trip, or the most extravagant one. It depends completely on your taste, choice, and budget. The average cruise trip starts from 15,000 INR excluding the airplane tickets and taxes. Take a look at these packages custom-made for you and perhaps you finally find what you have been looking for, all this while!
- Royal Caribbean International – Mariner of the Sea: The massive Mariner of the Seas of Royal Caribbean’s fleet weighs 138,000 tons and measures about the length of 1,020 ft. It is considered to be the most exciting cruise ship. It is also known to have something special for every passenger. This cruise ship has a rock climbing wall, basketball court and an ice skating rink to provide its passengers with adventure activities while being on the sea. The 3 Nights Penang Getaway Cruise is the best cruise that you can possibly choose. Starting from a meagre 15,000 INR, this price includes double sharing cabin, shore excursions, fitness centre access and regular meals. Singapore Tour Packages here!
- Celebrity Cruises – Celebrity Millennium: This grand fleet of cruise ships has undergone a massive reform in these few years, transforming itself into the regal mammoth of the sea. It makes you feel like a celebrity with its regal suites and fine dining facilities. And did I mention promenade shopping? The penthouses are as good as a five star hotel, and the rooftop terraces give you a really good view! 14 Nights Southeast Asia Immersion Cruise is the best cruise to take, as it takes you through Singapore, where you cruise for 2 days, and then move on to Bangkok, Hong Kong, etc. The starting price is 60,000 INR on a double sharing basis. Casinos, professional photography facilities, and internet access are also included in the package. Click here to see the best packages for Singapore.
- Star Cruises – SuperStar Gemini: The SuperStar Gemini offers the most versatile cruising experience amongst all the Star Cruise fleet. An ideal cruise vacation is offered by Geminin with its fantastic dining arrangements, recreational facilities and the accommodation provided. It has 11 dining venues, a Bollywood dance night for all the desis on board, and a mystery magic show. 3 Night Singapore Cruise is the best cruise to choose, and the route that the cruise will follow is Singapore – Penang – Langkawi – Singapore. The price of this exciting cruise starts from 25000 INR, and it includes accommodation on a double sharing basis, meals, shore excursions, entertainment and recreational activities. Check these exciting packages here and we won’t blame you, if you book one right away.
(Image Source – ATren)
During the cruise shore excursions, you should visit Sentosa Island which has a serene atmosphere and calm beaches. Universal Studios is another place you might visit. This theme park is completely based on Hollywood! The Jurong Bird Park will fill your cruise with splashes of bright coloured plumages and the exotic chirping of birds. The best time to visit the Garden City is from July to September. You will find a great many festivals happening during these months, like the Singapore Food Festival, the Great Singapore Sale and much more. Click here to see a couple of awesome Cruise trip itineraries.